20 yr old girl, 120 lbs to lose, I AM DONE WITH BEING UNHEAL

Options
Hi everyone! I recently had the motivation to push forward with losing this weight that is way overdue to lose. I do not know how to manage my time yet to work out, and am working on my portion control. Today marks the beginning of my new healthy lifestyle! Add me to your friends list, and share tips with me and help me out, I am so new to all of this. My body is going to go into shock when I start exercising as well. I am Jillian Michaels to myself when I need to be, and since i want to be, I will push myself harder!

Replies

• Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request :smile:
  • DeborahStanley
    DeborahStanley Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on making a great decision.

Portion control is a great place to start. The next step is to look at what you are eating and how you prepare it.

There's lots of people on this site who are willing to offer advice, some of it can get a bit technical but mostly I've found that looking through the forums and chatting to my friends helps.

Best Wishes

Deb
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Good luck, friend request sent
  • emmahaines1
    Options
    Just take it easy, you don't want to end up killing yourself by going stupid, plus the slower you loose it will make it much easier for you to maintain, best of luck
  • PetefromTassie
    Options
    It feels good to make a pact with yourself to become healthy - sent friend request:smile:
  • CaoimheAine
    CaoimheAine Posts: 195
    Options
    You can do it :heart:
  • beatingobesityforlife
    beatingobesityforlife Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for your amazing tips!! I am currently keeping a paper health diary starting today as well as logging in on here. I will write down all the tips and tricks I come upon, and share them with you all! I added all of you who have added me thank you!