60 lbs gone...15 more to go. Progress pics.

Options

Replies

• barbie1000
    barbie1000 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    What a great accomplishment! You look absolutely amazing where you are now and I bet you feel so fantastic and healty.
    Yahoo!
  • imstartingwithme
    imstartingwithme Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Very well done, lady! You look amazing!
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Wow, nice transformation! I think you look perfect at this weight. I don't know where another 15 pounds would come from...
  • SCSTWG
    SCSTWG Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Great Job. You don't look liek the same person.
  • SDawgW
    SDawgW Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! So, I guess I shouldn't be frustrated with just 6 pounds in 6 weeks? Any advice?

Slow and steady wins the race. It's so true. I had a slow loss at first from Jan 2011 until June 2011 and then I really got my butt in gear and pushed myself. I've had weeks where I've lost 2 lbs, weeks where I've lost 1 lb, weeks where I haven't lost any and only a handful (if that) of weeks where I gained.

The longer it takes to come off the likelier it is to stay off - I firmly believe this. If it comes off slowly then chances are your body is able to handle the adjustments you're making without going into a state of shock or deprivation. The more it becomes an entire lifestyle change and not just something you're aiming for then you have not only a better chance of reaching your goal but also the best chance to keep it off....after all, the things we work hardest for are the things we are more inclined to appreciate and protect.

Best of luck to you (and everyone, for that matter) in your journey. :heart:
  • Jnt1979
    Jnt1979 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    WOW you dont even look like the same person!!!!
  • elri1908
    elri1908 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Well done, and good for you on doing it slow and steady! I really want to do it that way. I'm losing very fast at the moment, but I've just started, so it's probably normal. I'm actually eating more than I used to, but exercising and eating back my calories at the moment, seem to be a good idea.

You really look like a different person, and I'm sure you're a much happier person too!
  • Silver180
    Silver180 Posts: 294
    Options
    Ho...ly....cow.....

There are a lot of before/after pics on this website, and this has got to be up there with the biggest change! You look COMPLETELY different! Fantastic! Bravo!
  • workingitout2012
    Options
    Absolutley amazing!! well done to you!!
  • EmmaLouiseClayCHANGEDjk
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • Caro1991
    Caro1991 Posts: 97
    Options
    You look amazing :)
  • stardustfan
    stardustfan Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    A- You look amazing and congratulations!

B- I think this is the most inspiring success story I've read to date because your weight-loss goals are most similar to mine. I started out at a similar weight, and striving to be about where you are now. Seeing those before and after pictures and the transformation you've achieved, it's one of the best motivations available!

Thank you so much for sharing!
  • toysbigkid
    toysbigkid Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all the hard work you put into yourself. You look amazing. This was truly a very nice success before and after inspirational for all of us that are working to get there too. Hugs!!!
  • MarianneDarroch
    MarianneDarroch Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Wow what an inspiration, you have obviously worked hard and it shows, you look amazing.

The difference in your thighs is amazing - any tips as that's one of my stubborn areas?
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Congrats and thanks for sharing, inspirational stuff
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh - you look incrediable - such a great success story!!!!
  • TKmj5619
    TKmj5619 Posts: 20
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing. I am looking at the two pictures and I can hardly tell that it is the same person in the two pictures. You do look at least 10 years younger. You look like you have completely JOINED life, if you know what I mean. You just look so much more alive and vibrant! Way to go! Definately an inspiration to those of us caught in the mid 30's rutt!
  • Chrissy979
    Chrissy979 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous :smile: You look absolutely wonderful, Congrats on your transformation!
  • Allisonvl
    Allisonvl Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look so great! Very motivating :) Congratulations!
  • Dianesprings
    Dianesprings Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Morning! WOW - your pictures are amazing and you look wonderful! I'm so proud of you!! :)

Enjoy your day....

Smiles! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!