TMI....women whove carried child and your boobs?!?!?!

Options
2»

Replies

• dawnagetsfit
    Options
    Lane Bryant makes excellent bras. I would also suggest getting yourself measured/fitted for a bra if you haven't already (Lane Bryant does this in store and I think VS does too??). Your breasts, no matter their "condition", should not be falling out if you are wearing a properly sized bra. I think the only exception to that is bras with a low plunge might give you a hard time, but a properly fitted one should help A LOT.

I use to have this problem with EVERY BRA I wore - they would bulge out the top and fall out EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I bent over. For years I went around buying DD bras. That was really the largest I could get in non-specialty stores and I truly didn't realize that it was TOO SMALL! A few years ago I was measured at Lane Bryant and it turns out that my REAL size was a 40 F or a 38 G depending on the bra style. Yeah, sure, my boobs actually fit in to a DD cup, which is why I figured that was my size, but they didn't fit "properly".

You may also want to try a different bra style. I LOVE Lane Bryants Cacique Balconette bras because they keep the girls in place no matter how active I am (I NEVER have to "put them back"!) and my breasts look AMAZING under my clothes - rounded and uplifted - less "back bulge" too!
  • iqnas
    iqnas Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Push ups can help strengthen your chest muscles!
  • bedinky1207
    bedinky1207 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I've done all the chest exercises and guess what? I have great muscles now but I still have flat saggy boobs. haha I went from a DD to an A. Kinda depression but oh well, I'm happier without the fat. Now I'm saving money to get my mommy makeover. :)
  • tammyopolin
    tammyopolin Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. I've lost over 100 lbs in the past few years and it seems like the more I lose, the saggier they get. When I had my first child, they were G's. It was awful. I'm still at a DDD, and I've pretty much accepted the fact that I'll need a breast lift when I'm finally done with my weight loss.

If it helps any, the best bras I've found are Cacique from Lane Bryant. They give me a great shape and the support is amazing. Plus, they don't look like old lady bras. I would just recommend trying a few on before buying any, to see which cut works best for you.
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Um nope.....lifting weights helps increase muscle mass but if the skin is totally stretched out, weight lifting isn't going to really help. The more weight/fat you lose, the more volumn you lose which is what makes them perky..........Unless you can handle chicken cutlets or push up pads, you might want to think about seeking medical attention from a plastic surgeon. I did and it was worth every penny! Some people don't care but I did. Just don't make the same mistake I did...get a mommy make over including new boobs/tummy and then get pregnant again....lots of money down the drain. My beautiful baby girl was worth every penny though :blushing:
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine told me to place your hands together like you're praying and puch you hands together. It's supposed to tone the pecs. Push ups, too. Which I hate.... :( I know how you feel though, I went from a D to bigger than an E with pregnancy and BF. :(
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    It's really a matter of genetics... you can strengthen the muscles underneath it all, but there's no exercise for skin and your breasts are on top of your muscles so there's only so much "perking" you can do.

I went from a full A to an overflowing F cup while breastfeeding - and now they're back to a B. I managed to get away with very little "damage" and the conveniece of being smaller again more than makes up for it.

I suggest you work on your health, your fitness and your happiness right now. Once you're at goal you may very well have a different view of your body.

:flowerforyou:

ETA: women care WAY more about this than men do, so quit being silly and embarassed in front of your husband!
  • rissasgunnadoit
    Options
    wow guys thanks for all the suggestions, def gunna look into the lane and bryant bras as alot of you suggested them....unfortunatly i googled breast lift surgury and on an active duty military pay its WAYYY out of our budget and my husband now thinks im a lunatic LMFAO!!!! gunna do some of these excersises because like i said before, i dont think its as bad as im making it out to be but because its me i of course think its HORRIBLE lmao!!! whoever said the hands prayer thing and flex i tried that after reading your post while looking at my chest and thought, "holy **** its like my boobs are flexing" LMFAO!!! so lane and bryant bras check, chest excersises check, and i think someone mentioned skin firming creme like you use for your face when you get wrinkles, idk how i feel about that....seems like stretch (no pun intended) but im gunna look into it anyway, like to better describe what im talking about wihtout posting an obscene picture lol is if i put my finger in my chest right above my boobs and lift my skin like 2-3 inches thats where i want them lol, its like if i could just cut off 3 inches of skin id be GOOD lmfao, idk i just feel like im young and shouldnt be having this issue ya know?