WEIGH INS!!

Options
13»

Replies

• ScarletShopaholic
    ScarletShopaholic Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Every Saturday morning. But I sometimes like to get weighed on a Friday night before I go to bed - and I love the fact that come the morning I can sometimes have lost up to 6lbs - I know it's all water, food, sodium, whatever but I like it lol :laugh:
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Depends, sometimes I do it daily or every second day. Do it in the morning, after my bladder's empty and before I eat or drink my morning glass of water :) I used to do it once a week but I like to see how my weight fluctuates after a certain day, such as after I've had a bad day or the day after an intensive workout. I don't weigh myself on weekends however, keep it to weekdays only
  • carameldelightonly1
    carameldelightonly1 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Mondays! First thing in the morning after being relieved & unclothed.
  • klmnumbers
    klmnumbers Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Saturday morning right when I wake up!
  • BrittanieGo
    BrittanieGo Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Everyday, slave to the scale :/
  • Chris6111729
    Options
    For real on monday morning after the three ess's, and i usually check in mid week, wednesday or thursday just to see how i'm doing. . .

I love to stress and depress myself. . .
  • Happyhealthybabe
    Options
    Monday, I'm pretty slack on the weekends so I use it as motivation not to eat like a complete fatty!
  • Jewel1201
    Jewel1201 Posts: 68
    Options
    First thing Sunday morning after I pee and get undressed.
  • R2dragonVSG
    Options
    For me it's about keeping tabs on the week, I weigh in on Monday, Wednesday, Friday but I generally only record Monday and Friday weights, Wednesday is like check that things are still on course
  • AmbyrJayde
    AmbyrJayde Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Friday, cause I"m off on the weekends, and I've worked towards it all week.
  • bsinno
    bsinno Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I couldn't image weighing myself everyday. What a mind F. Your weight can fluctuate 3lbs or so in 24 hours so no way Jose. Every Tuesday morning, within 10 minutes of waking, before even water to drink and after potty time. tmi? lol:blushing:

hahaha, you are so right...BUT...

I was weighing myself first thing once a week on wednesdays and getting really frustrated b/c the scale just wasn't moving. My friend suggested weighing myself everyday for a week just to get a better idea of how im fluctuating and how my actions during the day effect the next days weigh in. I've loved it! it feels much less "final" then the once a week. and in doing this, 3 out of the past 4 days in the AM i have been 2 lbs UNDER the weight i thought i couldn't get past!!!!
  • torshi
    torshi Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I should have a set day to do it, but I think I've noted that I need to weight in on payday lol every other Friday.
  • cbascomb83
    cbascomb83 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    daily first thing naked after i pee

This, but I only record my weights on Friday.

Same here. Only I record on Mondays.
  • RThibodeau1970
    Options
    I weigh in on Tuesdays. First thing in the morning after that morning pee... :wink:
  • superdonna
    superdonna Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every Monday morning. It helps get me out of bed!!! I do cheat sometimes and take a peek...it keeps me on track! I started this weight loss after I got on the scale and it said 300 pounds. I cried. I am supossed to weigh 160. That is too skinny for me though and 180 would be better.:heart:
  • MisterTEZ
    MisterTEZ Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    saturday morning means I can relax a bit then for the weekend and work hard from Monday