50 lbs lost!!!

Options
okcmomto3
okcmomto3 Posts: 97 Member
I still have 60 lbs to go.

These are not the best pics but its all I got!

50lbs.jpg

Replies

• ReneeElizabeth26
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the hard work!
  • schillewis
    schillewis Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Time to start wearing some fitted shirts my friend :happy: You look wonderful...Congrats!!
  • cathylord
    cathylord Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You are making great progress. You can really see a big difference. Congratulations on your success.
  • katmmcd
    katmmcd Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are looking great!
  • JWmovin4ward
    JWmovin4ward Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Wow! amazing effort!!! :flowerforyou:

Definately time for some smaller sized clothes, then you will really see the difference!!

Keep up the great work! :smile:
  • okcmomto3
    Options
    Thank you guys! I hear you about the fitted shirts. I just hate to spend money on clothes when I am going to be needing smaller and smaller clothes! I probably will have to do it. I'm just waiting as long as I can!
  • manic4titans
    manic4titans Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! Amazing. You look good.

I totally understand about not wanting to spend $$ on clothes BUT you will feel so much better and maybe it will motivate you to keep "keeping on"

A little tip: Target regular has coupons on their site coupons.target.com for clothing. If you shop the clearance rack you can get clothes sometimes for less than a $1. I did!!! I bought 5 shirts using $3 off any apparel for 60ish cents/each. You can print the coupon off twice per computer and sometimes the coupon resets daily; therefore you can print another 2 off the next day.

ETA: I hope you aren't offended by that. I am a couponer. I love to save money and new clothes make me feel good about myself.
  • michellevine1
    michellevine1 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    GREAT job. Keep up the great work!
  • TKmj5619
    TKmj5619 Posts: 20
    Options
    Wonderful job! You look great ! I am so impressed! Great tip about the Target Coupon!
  • SCSTWG
    SCSTWG Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    50 lbs. is a great milestone. Congratualtions.
  • okcmomto3
    Options
    GREAT JOB! Amazing. You look good.

I totally understand about not wanting to spend $$ on clothes BUT you will feel so much better and maybe it will motivate you to keep "keeping on"

A little tip: Target regular has coupons on their site coupons.target.com for clothing. If you shop the clearance rack you can get clothes sometimes for less than a $1. I did!!! I bought 5 shirts using $3 off any apparel for 60ish cents/each. You can print the coupon off twice per computer and sometimes the coupon resets daily; therefore you can print another 2 off the next day.

ETA: I hope you aren't offended by that. I am a couponer. I love to save money and new clothes make me feel good about myself.

No worries! My cousin has her own coupon site consumerqueen.com I hear about coupons all the time!!!

Thats a good idea I think I will do that (Target). Thanks!

Thank you to everyone for the relies! I appreciate it!
  • jojo0909
    jojo0909 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    wtg!!!
  • Bull2707
    Bull2707 Posts: 106
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • determinedhealthy
    determinedhealthy Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You can tell a huge difference in those pics. Your shirt is hanging there (too big) ;)
  • kebrina1983
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • rabiahassan
    rabiahassan Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!!..You are an inspiration!
    xx
  • BeautifulSurprise2
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT!
  • jfaure23
    jfaure23 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You're looking great and are halfway to your goal! I can really see the progress in how your clothes are fitting, great job!
  • reashamoriba
    reashamoriba Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!