Ice Hockey

Options

Replies

• mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Watched the Bruins (former fav team, until this year) OT win last night.
    Watched the Pens (new fav team, as per gf) OT loss Wednesday night :/

I'm getting back into it. I miss playing.
  • TMLPatrick
    TMLPatrick Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Lets go Pens!
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Blackhawks!!!!!!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I'm going to my 1st game tomorrow night! I'm excited... I'll watch it on tv every now and then but haven't seen a live game before. Woot!
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Huge Detroit Red Wing Fan!!!!
    But I do miss the old Yzerman,Probert and Kocer days!!!
  • kareed12
    kareed12 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am a Bruins babe, all the way back to Orr what a beauty and now they have a powerhouse from the Plymouth Whalers gotta love that Tyler Seguin, and don't even get me started on Tim Thomas. All legit beauties, we have the sauce, the danglers, Bruins have it all.
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Huge Detroit Red Wing Fan!!!!
    But I do miss the old Yzerman,Probert and Kocer days!!!

Same here, along with McCarty. We need McCarty in the lineup tonight to take a few shots at Weber.....
  • tnshahud
    tnshahud Posts: 163
    Options
    Let's go Preds!!!! Need win #2!!!

LETS' GO PREDS!!!!

CUZ I LIKE IT
    I LOVE IT
    I WANT SOME MORE OF IT!!!!!
  • medaglia_06
    medaglia_06 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Ottawa all the way! Go Sens Go!!
  • bwmiller1
    bwmiller1 Posts: 98
    Options
    Im a Leafs fan but Anaheim is my team. Being from Toronto, I cannot cheer for the Sens but I will for the Canucks.
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options
    PENS PENS PENS PENS !!!!!
  • GlitterGoldJem
    GlitterGoldJem Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Okay, playoffs start tonight and since this isn't just a Canadian or American thing ... hockey is worldwide for the most part ...

Who else is a hockey fan? Who is your team?

I'm a huge Pittsburgh Penguins fan. I've met Sidney Crosby and most of the team, very nice people, they don't act like "stars" which makes me like them even more. I also follow the AHL and am a huge Hershey Bear and Wilkes-Barre Scranton Penguin fan too. I just love the hockey organizations overall too, most teams do so much good in their communities and with charity, it's so amazing. Now the NHL overall, that's a differnt story, a lot needs to change there. lol

Considering I am from Detroit, I probably should not comment on this...Ok, ok, I'm going to anyway....Sidney Crosbey=whiney bi**h :p Sorry, couldn't help myself

Oh, like us Pittsburgh fans haven't heard that before. ;-) haha Our FedEx guy at work just said the same thing to me a few weeks ago. The best [of anything] are always hated so we're cool with the hate from others. :-)
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options
    Okay, playoffs start tonight and since this isn't just a Canadian or American thing ... hockey is worldwide for the most part ...

Who else is a hockey fan? Who is your team?

I'm a huge Pittsburgh Penguins fan. I've met Sidney Crosby and most of the team, very nice people, they don't act like "stars" which makes me like them even more. I also follow the AHL and am a huge Hershey Bear and Wilkes-Barre Scranton Penguin fan too. I just love the hockey organizations overall too, most teams do so much good in their communities and with charity, it's so amazing. Now the NHL overall, that's a differnt story, a lot needs to change there. lol

Considering I am from Detroit, I probably should not comment on this...Ok, ok, I'm going to anyway....Sidney Crosbey=whiney bi**h :p Sorry, couldn't help myself

Oh, like us Pittsburgh fans haven't heard that before. ;-) haha Our FedEx guy at work just said the same thing to me a few weeks ago. The best [of anything] are always hated so we're cool with the hate from others. :-)

Yeh .. the best are always hated .. bring it .. cuz Sid willllllll! lol. My name .. Helovesme87 .. yeh .. thats about Sid .. =)
  • mamabear272
    mamabear272 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Oh my.. am I the only Caps fan? Hopefully we can hold on for a few rounds :)

No you are most certainly not!! Let's go Caps!! :happy:
  • mamabear272
    Options
    Go Senators!

That was my FIL's team. They have a special place in my heart...as long as they're not playing the Caps! :laugh:
  • mamabear272
    Options

hate the wings but I'm with you on CINDY Crosby! :laugh:
  • GFreg
    GFreg Posts: 404
    Options
    Oh my.. am I the only Caps fan? Hopefully we can hold on for a few rounds :)

Fellow Caps fan! Rocking the Red all the way to the Cup.
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Gooooo sharks!
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    San Jose Sharks!!!!

HERE HERE!
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options