when you first started out till now...

Options
it amazes me the person ive become since i first started this back in february.....i used to come up with EVERY excuse in the book not to even walk at a leisurly pace down the street and back, and when i did it it was half assed and even tho i said id go ALL the way to the end of the street i never did..........after i saw the first 5 lbs come off, i REALLY started to get motivated, and with each pound ive seen shed it motivates me even more......if i step on the scale in the morning and see another pund gone i want to work that much harder that day because i feel SO GOOD.............i went from being lazy hypocritical, procastinator to this morning i did my mile morning walk (usually 2 but it was raining) so i did my zumba wii 30 min session to make up for that other mile....and when i got done i felt so friggen good i did it again but on a harder level....and now im sitting here typing this and i still want to get up and do more.......im amazed at how after excersises i dont think "ugh thank god im done" i think "that was awesome i did great and i want more" .........im posting this because A. i feel awesome right now and im sitting here reflecting on how far ive come (even tho its not much) and B. to motivate other people just getting started and are now at where i was at when i first started out. and when i first started out i was a lazy, fat army wife who doesnt work.....how the hell can you come up with excuses when you watch tv all day lol..........if anyone wants some motivation or wants to know how i got into it all i guess you could say, like how i got where i am now, motivated and doing all the right things....please feel free to message me because id love to help you!!!!!

Replies

• rissasgunnadoit
    Options
    bump :)))))))))))))))
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Glad you are feeling so great! And it those are pictures of you in your ticker, amazing!
  • rissasgunnadoit
    Options
    thank you!!! in my ticker i thought id be a little creative and put my now pic at the start of where the lil flower or whatever it is (starting out) and a picture of where i wanna be again (yes that is a pic of me lol) so as the lil flower thing moves down the line its getting closer n closer to the pic of where i want to be and what im trying to accomplish lol