Not so newbie, looking for friends to help keep me motivated

Options
Alittle bit about me. I am 35 & a mother of 4 children. Back in 2004 I got down to 140, but then boom.... I gained weight like crazy. I started up again recently going to the gym and watching what I eat. My starting weight was 170, currently I am 165 and my goal weight is between 130-140. I would really love to get friends on here that are motivating or even mothers trying to lose weight like me :)

Replies

• dsharpie
    dsharpie Posts: 55
    Options
    Hey I have been on here for several months but not actively searching for friends and motivation. I have decided I need the motivation so am looking for friends too. I also am a mother of 4. You can add me as a friend.
  • shellsrenee01
    shellsrenee01 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    The support on this site is amazing! Feel free to add me :) I am not a mother but I am carrying around an extra 100 lbs or so and to me that is the equivalent to lugging quadruplets, 2 on each hip! :laugh:
  • sldwells
    sldwells Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Heyy, I need friends too!! I was just about to post the same thing! i have been on here since Jan but only have a few friends and I need more. I am 30 years old and have 2 boys the youngest is 20 months. I started out at 165 and I have lost 13 lbs so far!! I am currently doing the 30 day shred I am on the 3rd level and I love it!! Please add me!!!!
  • Miss_Mira
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Sharing support, motivation and goals really helps you stay on track!
  • Mrshotwing
    Mrshotwing Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You can add me i would love motivation too! Mrshotwing...
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the add :)
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - everyone needs support and this site is amazing for that. Never had any issues with people being ignorant. Go us!
  • joaniejoan622
    Options
    Hey My little man is also 20months and i have also lost 13 pounds since =) what is the 30 day shred ?
  • Jen2Bfit
    Jen2Bfit Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone. I have found that the support I get here is tremendous and the friends I have met are great. I am a mother of 2 girls as well. :happy:
  • Losinitforgood
    Losinitforgood Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.. I have 2 girls, 29 months and 16 months! :)
  • Sugar_Junkie
    Sugar_Junkie Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I am 25 and a mother to 1. I am in the 160s and would love to see my pants in the single digits-- feel free to add me
  • loriannkayaker
    Options
    I too have lurked for too long! I've been a member for over 6 months and don't have a single friend! I am a mommy to a wonderful 5-year old daughter and am helping her ween her way off sugar too! Please feel free to add me as your friend.
  • Lizzard_77
    Lizzard_77 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi! I was a member for a while and did not have any friends. I finally reached out a few months ago and gained a few wonderful friends, then again last week with another push for friends and gained a few more wonderful friends. If it weren't for my friends I would definitely not be as motivated!
    Feel free to add me. I am 34 and weigh 156, I wanna weigh 135....When I started here though, I was 170.....
    Good luck with your journey :)
  • Danielle_CSCL
    Danielle_CSCL Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You can add me I have two little ones and I need to get back into shape.
  • sldwells
    sldwells Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey My little man is also 20months and i have also lost 13 pounds since =) what is the 30 day shred ?
    Hey,, I messaged you!
  • busymommyx3
    busymommyx3 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. I also have been avidly using mfp for almost 4 months now and just yesterday decided to reach out to friends on here for support. I am already feeling super motivated and inspired to keep going. It is unbelievable how truly amazing people are on here I am so happy I reached out! Good luck with your weightloss goals!
  • Kendralatricewilliams
    Options
    Feel free to add me. We all need support.
  • r3d13
    r3d13 Posts: 139
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I have a 7 year old little man. I am trying to lose approximately 80 more pounds.
  • ilovekc
    ilovekc Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me .Mother of 2 ,one recently went to college.I guess after she left last fall there was a lot of comfort eating , so went from 142 to 165 in few months. Now struggling to get back to 130.
  • ewjl1981
    ewjl1981 Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi, I'm Elizabeth and it sounds like you and I have the same goals and want to be around the same weight.....i am pretty new to MVP but am willing to help motivate/support you through your journey!! Just add me :)