20 lbs does make a difference!

Options
Allisonvl
Allisonvl Posts: 42 Member
I am down 20 lbs since the beginning of January! I felt like it wasn't that big of a deal. I mean I went down two sizes but I didnt' feel I looked much different. Lots of people have told me lately how great I look and it looks like I lost a lot of weight. I compared a picture from Christmas time to now and I can see it! Now I'm ready for the next 20 and beyond! Hope my pictures work :) Oh and I started at 193 and am now 174. I'm just under 5'5".

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f102/AllisonandBen/?action=view&current=Dec2011Allisonstart.jpg

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f102/AllisonandBen/?action=view&current=meafter20lbs.jpg

Replies

• Allisonvl
    Options
    I'm not sure what I am doing wrong with the pictures... sorry about that!
  • sjv1966
    sjv1966 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I am down 20 lbs since the beginning of January! I felt like it wasn't that big of a deal. I mean I went down two sizes but I didnt' feel I looked much different. Lots of people have told me lately how great I look and it looks like I lost a lot of weight. I compared a picture from Christmas time to now and I can see it! Now I'm ready for the next 20 and beyond! Hope my pictures work :) Oh and I started at 193 and am now 174. I'm just under 5'5".

Dec2011Allisonstart.jpg

meafter20lbs.jpg
    Should be fixed now. You need to but an "img" tag before and after. Also you cannot just use the url for your album, you need to copy the "direct link" that they provide and use that. Check out the post in the forums on "how to post pictures."
  • monicaroozo
    monicaroozo Posts: 200
    Options
    you look amazing! congrats!
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    ?action=view&current=Dec2011Allisonstart.jpg

?action=view&current=meafter20lbs.jpg
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    meafter20lbs.jpg
    Dec2011Allisonstart.jpg

Great job!
  • Allisonvl
    Options
    Thank you for the help with pictures! It's my first time trying to post :)
  • JoannaLouden
    JoannaLouden Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    fantastic!! I hope my face will thin out some.
  • Allisonvl
    Options
    [/quote]
    Should be fixed now. You need to but an "img" tag before and after. Also you cannot just use the url for your album, you need to copy the "direct link" that they provide and use that. Check out the post in the forums on "how to post pictures."
    [/quote]

Thanks so much, I will remember to do that next time!
  • wells0707
    wells0707 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Huge difference..and you just had face shots! Great job!
  • sxynanaplay
    sxynanaplay Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    way to go!
  • kaypers1
    kaypers1 Posts: 4
    Options
    Boy, it really came off your face! Congrats-you look wonderful. And more color to your cheeks.
  • MammaSki2Boys
    Options
    Wow! Keep it up. You look great!
  • Carolindavie
    Options
    You look great, I've lost 20 lbs and 2 dress sizes as well. It does make a difference, specially in the face!!!
  • Allisonvl
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm glad I compared them... the pictures along with the comments I've received are really keeping me motivated! Another motivation is coming to the success section and seeing every ones body transformations! I wanted to try and help motivate others as well!
  • meadowmail77
    meadowmail77 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! big difference :) Keep up the great work!
  • feb06momma
    feb06momma Posts: 169
    Options
    Beautiful job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!