Newbie in need of support.....

Options
I am a newbie... I have come to the conclusion, that I CAN NOT, emotionally do this on my own. I need all the support and motivation I can get. So here I am ....40 years old and 342 pounds. I'm in it for the long haul and would appreciate any support ya'll could throw my way:heart:

Replies

• ariannasgrandma
    Options
    Welcome and I was there with you a few short weeks ago. YOu and I can do this together, if you would like to add me as a friend. I am 47 years old and weigh 341 lbs. I hate looking at my chins, feel the fat between my legs and the constant pain my knees and hips and back are in. I cant walk too well, but try and live an active lifestyle. my boyfriend is my best buddy in life, but he also will offer me Burger King or junk foods. I need a support person as much as you do...

WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER!
  • bennett082308
    Options
    I feel ya. I don't have that much to lose, but I think ANY weight is hard to lose. Just keep in mind you goal. And, don't set it too high at first because you'll just get frustrated if you don't acheive it right away.:happy:
  • libby328
    libby328 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is amazing! Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like!
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if ya like! :)

Start weight 303.4 (1/1/11)
    Current weight 193.2 (down 110.2lbs)
    Goal weight 160
    30 y/o, 5'6''
  • krystalk72
    krystalk72 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am there with you as well. I started my journey a 334 lbs. I know how you feel as well. Let me know what I can do to help.
  • therev85
    therev85 Posts: 1
    Options
    feel free to add me too :)
  • r3d13
    r3d13 Posts: 139
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I am looking to lose about 82 more pounds. Have lost 25 already.
  • tawnny6
    tawnny6 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey! Glad your here...feel free to friend me if you want more support! Good luck...take it one day at a time. Tanya
  • diana79
    diana79 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! :)

Feel free to add me onto your friends list.. I can be here for you to motivate you and we can do this together!
  • Be_Butterflies
    Options
    I have have come to the right place....thank you everyone!!!! I'm sure all of you can imagine the relief I feel knowing that there are people who understand.....and are willing to help. I can't thank you enough.
  • bonnasaurusrex
    bonnasaurusrex Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me :)
  • Evette7
    Evette7 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I am new too and have a little over 100lbs. I have very little support in my daily life and would love to offer and have mutually supportive friendship!
  • kiainap
    kiainap Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi Be_Butterflie, I've been part of this site for nearly 3 months and I'm donig okay. I'll admit that some weeks I don't do what I'm supposed to, yet I give myself a little pep talk and keep pushing. You are correct in that this cannot be done alone. I'll keep you motivated if you'll do the same. I wish you the best of luck and you'll be successful. We just have to realized the downs come with the ups and each new day is a chance to start fresh.
  • rainey79
    rainey79 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi! I'm Lorraine! Im new too! Im just plain lazy and need help to keep this up! Maybe we could help each other :)
  • CampinGal34
    CampinGal34 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!! The more the merrier!! I would love extra motivation and in return will try and encourage you!! The trek seems easier with friends!