Walk Away the Pounds

Options
Has anyone done the Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds? If so, have you had any results?

Replies

• kballard66
    Options
    Yes and yes!
  • mamapuddin17
    mamapuddin17 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I only have 2 that I do, I do them a couple times a week.
  • MrsSmith2010
    MrsSmith2010 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I do!!

When I started I was 5'8'' and 327 pounds. Even though I got around fine, doing anything too long really hurt my body. I did the WATP dvds for the first 4-6 months of my journey and they really helped me get the ball rolling. I lost the first 25 pounds just by doing those 4x a week and changing up my eating habits.

I still do them once in a while when I don't feel like leaving the house or putting on a bra lmao :)
  • Chelle_Davis
    Options
    I just started it and LOVE it. It's wonderful low impact so it's easy on the joints. Great for someone like me who has a lot to lose.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    When I first started working out I did those. The only one that was really intense though is the 5 mile walk. The others just seem to low-intensity for me. But if you are very overweight these would be a good starting point!
  • CharleneExtreme
    Options
    Very handy when you want to walk a long distance and not leave the house!
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I have one of her tapes. I havent used it in a long time, but about 3 years ago I did that video twice a day, 5X a week and dropped like 25 pounds fast! I have a treadmill now, so I dont use it, but I had great success with it in the past. Its low impact so if you have knee problems or anything like that it should be a great way to get some excercise in without hurting you. Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • Dlopez678
    Dlopez678 Posts: 97
    Options
    I follow a page on facebook called "Sara - use it 2 lose it" She uses it and talks about it on her page. I personally have not used it though.
  • angelialouise
    angelialouise Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    love it!
  • PeeTeePee
    PeeTeePee Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Yes and yes!
    ^^^ ditto
  • brittldb
    brittldb Posts: 12
    Options
    I have lost 75lbs in 2 years and Leslie's dvds have really helped me. Her dvds motivated me to get moving. I have about 6 or 7 different ones and love them all. You will see results!
  • thefishers4
    thefishers4 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I had done them and was loving them and stopped. I am thinking of picking them back up starting this weekend cuz I need to do something different. I am back to being tired and that's not what I want.
  • indiepops
    indiepops Posts: 96
    Options
    just ordering them now, i need something like this as ive bust my knee so low impact and calorie burn is music to my ears right now x
  • Trevsmom0703
    Options
    I have about 20 of her DVD's!! I lost 80lbs (That was my goal) doing them!!! I still do them daily!! I have so many that I switch them up and never get bored! I LOVE them all!!! It only took me 9 mths to lose the weight, but I included eating healthy also! So, with both changes in my lifestyle, I was successful!! Good Luck!!!
  • indiepops
    indiepops Posts: 96
    Options
    I have about 20 of her DVD's!! I lost 80lbs (That was my goal) doing them!!! I still do them daily!! I have so many that I switch them up and never get bored! I LOVE them all!!! It only took me 9 mths to lose the weight, but I included eating healthy also! So, with both changes in my lifestyle, I was successful!! Good Luck!!!
    wow thats a great loss, well done. im starting them today, so hopefully this 10lb will be gone soon x
  • Mzfoster0517
    Mzfoster0517 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Has anyone done the Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds? If so, have you had any results?

I own about 7 different Walk A Way the pounds tapes. I lost 70 lbs with her dvds, and watching my food about 7yrs ago. She talk too much but effective. Her original tape with the 1, 2, 3 mile walks was the best. and then her 4 fast miles, and then she has a 5 mile.
  • Amy_Lynn74
    Amy_Lynn74 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I don't have any of the DVDs from that series but I have a few of her walk at home DVDs. I've lost 35.5 pounds so far. My exercise of choice has mostly been walking. I use her videos a couple times a week at this point. When I first started I did them more because it was cold and yucky outside.:flowerforyou:
  • xTenaciousJx
    Options
    yes!!! i loveeeee it! i started off with that for a few weeks then moved to Jillian Michale's but Walking Away the lbs i go back to a few times a week. its a great aerobic workout.

i have the walk slim- 5 really big miles that came with a toning band. best ever!
  • Mamafred
    Mamafred Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Several years ago, I started my journey with WATP and thought i was going to die before I got thru the first mile. I have about 12 of Leslie's dvds and I give her credit for getting me off the couch. Don't use them regularly anymore but will pull one out occasionally when the spirit moves me. I love Leslie's attitude!
  • bjfrezell
    bjfrezell Posts: 241
    Options
    Yes and yes. They are great videos to start with, especially if you are newer to exercise and they will give you more of a workout than it first appears. I still do them a few times a week, but now I've moved up to Zumba and strength training as well.