I want to compete with my skinny husband :oP

Options
I'm recently married and of course married the world's skinniest man which makes me look kinda bad... ;o) I started hitting the gym hard a few weeks ago but it hasn't really been helping so I really hope that tracking what I eat here will! :o) May when I reach my goal I won't feel like a fatty on the beach next to him... lol!

Replies

• pauladavies86
    pauladavies86 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm recently married and of course married the world's skinniest man which makes me look kinda bad... ;o) I started hitting the gym hard a few weeks ago but it hasn't really been helping so I really hope that tracking what I eat here will! :o) May when I reach my goal I won't feel like a fatty on the beach next to him... lol!
  • natashav
    natashav Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    i dont think you look fat in your picture:smokin:
  • splenda
    splenda Posts: 24
    Options
    !!! YES!!! I know exactly what you mean!

Has he gone so far as to say......."Oh, I'm trying to eat 4,000 calories today" then list pancakes and fast food and .......?:noway:

He is (apparently) trying to GAIN weight (not the healthiest method) ....... and then when we go out he follows me into the salad bar area and mentions that I probably shouldn't have any dressing :grumble: Like his massive knowledge of dieting lets him talk, Skinny boy!

Oh well I just thought I would say YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
  • pauladavies86
    pauladavies86 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    i dont think you look fat in your picture:smokin:

no no. I don't try to label myself as fat but I'm just not where I want to be... :o)
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: You look pretty and very healthy....Have you thought of putting about 10 pounds on him? You really do have what looks to me as a perfect shape. We are here to support you in your goal. There are so many nice people here on MFP.