NSV: I have so many more options now!

Options
nmb0717
nmb0717 Posts: 130 Member
HA! Just tried on 15 pairs of old jeans which I couldn't fit into a month ago. 10 of them fit perfect... no squeezing!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    awesome!!! I had a pair of capris that I bought and were a little to snug but I never took them back and now when I pulled them out getting ready for summer they are way too big :(

awesome problem to have :flowerforyou:
  • Queenmoreta
    Queenmoreta Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! WAY TO GO! CAN'T WAIT TIL I CAN SAY THAT!
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • nmb0717
    nmb0717 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    awesome!!! I had a pair of capris that I bought and were a little to snug but I never took them back and now when I pulled them out getting ready for summer they are way too big :(

awesome problem to have :flowerforyou:

It's like going on a free shopping spree!
  • Mrshonopolist05
    Mrshonopolist05 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    So great, I love it when that happens! I used to sometimes by a pair of jeans one size smaller then I was. Folding them away in my dresser totally forgetting about them, decided to try some on and they fit.
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I LOVE THAT!!!!!
  • Oceanflower25
    Options
    After reading some of the post.I think I may consider purchasing a pair of pants or a nice top in a size smaller.
  • jucciifruit
    jucciifruit Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I wish i had that problem lol btw i love that scale
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!