Im new here

Options
Hi Im 32 and Im a stay at home mom. My kids are ages 8,2,and 1. It has been hard to me to lose this weight after my last child and my third csection. My goal is to lose 25lbs by summer time. We plan on spending time at the beach and I really dont want to wear shorts and tank tops. I have quit drinking sodas I now drink 8 glasses of water a day and I have been tracking my foods but its hard for me to remember to exercise daily. I need someone to push me and hold me accountable.

Replies

• simplysassi
    simplysassi Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean about the exercise. I always feel so good when I do it (walk, zumba, weight train etc.) but getting myself going to do it is so difficult. I could use support on this as well.
  • vipergts223
    vipergts223 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Once i get out of work and get home, I just want to stay home... I go straight to the gym from work, it prevents me from getting lazy and skipping it.

Feel free to add me, I accept all requests!!
  • romeosdream
    Options
    I know what you mean. I don't exercise like I use to. I have found that now I am making excuses as to why I can't exercise. If you want I can help motivate you and at the same time you will be motivating me to exercise and stick to our goals.
  • bjs3333
    bjs3333 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm new too. I just joined yesterday. I only walk the dog. I'm 193 ish?? I need to lose the weight. Hope you can reach your goal. I think this website might help me.
    B.
  • grandmeem
    grandmeem Posts: 28
    Options
    I get up at 4:00 a.m. Monday through Friday to exercise and go to the health club. Most people think I'm insane for doing this but if I don't, I'll never exercise. Like anything important, you have to make time for it. Although my children are now grown, I know exactly how you feel. I was there when my kids were small.

I too need new friends and will accept new friend requests. I need all the help and support I can get. :smile:
  • ewjl1981
    ewjl1981 Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi, Welcome to MFP!! I joined on Monday and it has been absolutely AMAZING!! There is so much support here and so many great tools to use to help you stay on track. Feel free to add me, I would be more than happy to help you through your journey :)
  • a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    welcome!

im a stay at home mum too and know how hard it is to stay motivated with fitness regimes at home. Hopefully this is where these forums help!

Good luck with your weight loss journey
  • CampinGal34
    CampinGal34 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom of 2....both c-sections!! Feel free to add me! I'm always looking for more friends to feed motivation off of! :)
  • tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    you can add me.