~*~ Bad Days ~*~

Options
I'd like to get a few opinions on this. Yesterday, I went over by quite a bit. Should I eat less than my daily calorie goal today, to even it out? Or would it be better to just start fresh today?

Replies

• breyn2004
    breyn2004 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Bad days happen! No use in fretting! :smile: For me personally, I log it and move on! I treat the next day just as any other. Maybe a little extra cardio, but I eat just the same.
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I would not eat less but I would train harder with added cardio.. Everyone has a bad day , just move on do better the next day. I would do an extra 15 minutes on Stairmaster..Lot's of water. Good luck:smile:
  • Kendralatricewilliams
    Options
    When u go over ur calories its best to just workout. It adds more calories that u dont have to eat back. But I would just eat my normal calories but just good healthy foods. Trust me we all have these days. It might be the first, but it wont be the last. But just get back on track.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I tend to not log my bad days. I just let it go and start fresh tomorrow. The reason I don't log bad days it because it's a negative reminder, and I don't like looking at that. It's not turning a blind eye. It's just that when I see a blank day, I know what I did. That's enough for me, I don't need to count it.

We all do different things. I don't know, what ever you feel comfortable with. Each days is a new day, is how I do it. I used to do the weekly thing, but that got old and complicated.
  • TundraTed
    TundraTed Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Log it and move on. We all have them. Just keep going.
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    If I have a bad day, I treat the next day as a new day and maintain my normal deficit. My body is sensitive to energy state, so I'm usually less hungry the day after a pig out. But if I am hungry I have to eat all my calories or else there is a higher chance of a second pig out!
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I went to Vegas last weekend and didn't watch what I ate (had fries everyday lol) and lost 2lbs. Remember you are on a deficit so if you go over by 1500 calories during the day for 1 day and go back to normal, you wouldn't gain weight, you might not lose as much but you won't gain.
  • samanthanic0le
    samanthanic0le Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Alright thanks everyone. :)