bomb booty ")

Options
Are there exercises to make you butt look bigger?? i guess that ironic since im trying to get smaller, i just dont want a flat butt.

Replies

• meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    squats, deadlifts, lunges , step ups and reverse lunges with weights as heavy as you can muster for 3 sets of 8-12 reps
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I always wanted to know.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Squats. More and more squats. Also stair master or doing steps
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I'd walk on the treadmill at the gym, highest incline I could, and walk 3.0-3.5 for 30-45 minutes. I'd do that for awhile because I'd get bored doing intervals. It did wonders for my backside!! I also did lots of squats and lunges :-D
  • gnrshelton
    gnrshelton Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I would give you some of mine if I could. I heard a recumbent bike is good for your booty while the upright bike works on lean legs.
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    squats...overhead squats...full dep squats...SQUAT SQUAT SQUAT. i do ten squats every hour on the hour in my office. TMI i know.
  • jucciifruit
    jucciifruit Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!! I will get started on that right away lol
  • jucciifruit
    jucciifruit Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    has it been working for you??? Im def going to have to include squats in my workout
  • rrmmgg22000088cancel
    Options
    @ marieautumn Thats actually a really good idea :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Thats what im going to start to do :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • mrswinstead
    Options
    WOW!! After reading this post, I need to stop squatting and doing lunges. :-\
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    squats...overhead squats...full dep squats...SQUAT SQUAT SQUAT. i do ten squats every hour on the hour in my office. TMI i know.

I do the same thing, on the elevator (if I'm alone of course) my friends think I'm crazy! :smile:
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    squats definetly. Walking helps. toe taps. Leg raises. Side Steps. Step ups. Hip extensions. hiking. biking. running.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Bumping up the resistance on the elliptical and moving in a reverse motion always gets my inner thighs and butt (just make sure you're pushing with your heels, not your toes). Also, as others have said, squats, lunges, side steps, and lengthening your stride when walking (to the point that you feel your buttocks flexing) all help, as well.
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    has it been working for you??? Im def going to have to include squats in my workout

it works for me. i've noticed my butt is tighter and fuller and the cellulite i had went away