Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WW fruit cobbler/crunch recipe

Sparklene
Sparklene Posts: 38 Member
edited September 20 in Recipes
Forgive me if this has been posted a zillion times, but I haven't noticed it since I joined a couple of months ago. My sister goes to WW and told me about this recipe today. She tried it with fresh blueberries and said it was very good and works with other fruits as well.

Place 2 pounds of fruit in bottom of dish.
Sprinkle one box of yellow cake mix on top (reduced fat ones work well).
Pour one can of Diet Sprite or 7Up on top.
Cover and bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
Uncover and bake 20 more minutes.

She didn't say how many points/calories it had, and I'm too lazy at the moment to figure it out. She's been a strict WW person for a year and has lost over 50 pounds, so I trust her that it's fairly low-cal and "safe."

Replies

• Saudimom
    Saudimom Posts: 136
    Yummmmm I am doing WW on line I need to look it up..Thanks for sharing..But if you find out let us know Cheers...Renee'
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Sounds good, and easy enough to figure out the nutrition! :wink:
  • Saudimom
    Fresh peaches YUM!!!!!
  • sounds good and easy:love: Thanks!
  • lbragg
    lbragg Posts: 32 Member
    Sounds delicious! Should you mix the cake mix and diet soda together before putting it on top? Or just pour the soda on top of the mix?
  • Sparklene
    Sparklene Posts: 38 Member
    Sounds delicious! Should you mix the cake mix and diet soda together before putting it on top? Or just pour the soda on top of the mix?
    When she told me the recipe, I asked her to repeat it so I could write it down. I'm 99.9 percent sure it was fruit on bottom, sprinkle with dry cake mix, pour on 7Up or sprite, bake.
  • Saudimom
    I sprinkled the cake mix than poured the diet 7up on top of fresh peaches Yummmmmm I even wemt for a walk last night so I could have some after dinner Thanks....
  • Angel31
    Angel31 Posts: 15
    bump
  • lbragg
    lbragg Posts: 32 Member
    I made it with blueberries & it was delicious! Thank you!:flowerforyou:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Oooh, this sounds just like a dump cake...yum! I've never tried it with fresh fruit and 7Up, but now I think I will!
  • Saudimom
    I am going to make Peach for my friends today!!
This discussion has been closed.