Introduction

Options
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say a quick hello and introduce myself. I joined myfitnesspal in 2011 and never really kept up with it. Suffice it to say, I also lost my account and had to make a new one.

I started again with myfitnesspal on Tuesday and have been doing great... the only problem is that prior to my fitnesspal I weighed in at 235 lbs. I started my fitnesspal and started working out vigorously cardio and weights and the scaled keeps fluctuating between 240 and 245. Yes I know muscle weighs more than fats but at this point its a psychological thing. I'm also only 5ft 3 inches

I have been on diets, fad diets etc and had to give up diets for good when I became dangerously ill Oct 2010 and Jan 2011. My heaviest weight was 270 lbs and I was able to get it down to 245 on my own. In March of last year I was around 260 lbs and did a cleanse by Kathy Freston (a vegan cleanse) and yes I went cold turkey. It was the best I have ever felt in my life.

I have always been active but thought that my activeness gave me a license to overeat (and boy did I ever). Anyway not to be too long winded... but I'm here looking for support and to be among like minded people on the same journey of a more healthy lifestyle.

Replies

• Vixen0113
    Vixen0113 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck!
  • mistressmambo
    mistressmambo Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    good luck with your weight loss journey.... sent you a friends request.
  • prettytothinkso
    Options
    Welcome back. If you open up your food diary, people may be able to help you target how many calories to eat per day and which foods to avoid. Good luck!
  • redvamp22
    redvamp22 Posts: 28
    Options
    How do I open up my food diary? I did not know it was locked/closed. Also thanks to everyone for the well wishes and the friend requests
  • prettytothinkso
    Options
    How do I open up my food diary? I did not know it was locked/closed. Also thanks to everyone for the well wishes and the friend requests

Click on 'Settings' up top, 'Diary Settings' and on the bottom left it gives you options for sharing your diary. :smile:
  • redvamp22
    redvamp22 Posts: 28
    Options
    Oh ok... I'll change it so you can take a look...then change it back afterwards