start 30 ds on Monday 4/16 with me?

Options
anyone??? I baught it and haven't been able to start yet. Monday is my day to begin. I would like some that are just starting to join me or already started to help me. I'm a bit nervous cause coordination is not in my abilities. Thanks!

Replies

• ninalovinglife
    Options
    Hi Friend I am on day 5 level 1 of 30 day shred and boy was I sore on the first day I had never worked out like that but as the 3rd day came I was actually doing really good. Today I am EXCELLENT still a bit sore but I can at least walk. Lol lol lol lol You can do this............there are some on there that I cant do really well being that I am you know a little fluffy :) but i still do what I can...
  • missemcm
    missemcm Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I bought it last week and i was planning to start it today but i can start with you on monday.
  • MeMountainMom
    MeMountainMom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I bought it last week and i was planning to start it today but i can start with you on monday.

Great thanks! Can't wait to start on Monday!
  • MeMountainMom
    Options
    Hi Friend I am on day 5 level 1 of 30 day shred and boy was I sore on the first day I had never worked out like that but as the 3rd day came I was actually doing really good. Today I am EXCELLENT still a bit sore but I can at least walk. Lol lol lol lol You can do this............there are some on there that I cant do really well being that I am you know a little fluffy :) but i still do what I can...

Thanks I'm fluffy too! Might need to get stocked up on Aleve :/
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    anyone??? I baught it and haven't been able to start yet. Monday is my day to begin. I would like some that are just starting to join me or already started to help me. I'm a bit nervous cause coordination is not in my abilities. Thanks!
    No coordination needed. You will be fine!
  • lisabom
    lisabom Posts: 4
    Options
    Can you explain what this is? I haven't heard of it before and would like to try anything.
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options

HA HA... I could barely walk after the first 2 days.. that was last week and I haven't had a chance to do it again. I can start Monday too if you want another fluffy body?!?!?
  • MeMountainMom
    Options

HA HA... I could barely walk after the first 2 days.. that was last week and I haven't had a chance to do it again. I can start Monday too if you want another fluffy body?!?!?

You bet lets get this started tomorrow!