175 lbs girl who are around 5'2?

2»

Replies

• mionephillips
    mionephillips Posts: 2 Member
    Depends on the cut of the dress and how you carry your weight. You're probably safe with a 14-16. Keep in mind it's easier to tailor a dress down a size then try to squeeze into one that's too small :)
  • mionephillips
    mionephillips Posts: 2 Member
    Huge congrats to you on your great weight loss!
  • JesiDM
    JesiDM Posts: 268 Member
    Depends on the cut of the dress and how you carry your weight. You're probably safe with a 14-16. Keep in mind it's easier to tailor a dress down a size then try to squeeze into one that's too small :)

Thats what I was thinking! I'm not gonna buy it until I'm closer to the wedding. I just wanted to get an idea of what size I would be because the place I go to has cuter stuff for juniors and the highest they go is 15. Thanks for the advice :)
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    I'm guessing that with a mixture of cardio and weights, at that weight you should be around a size 14. That's just my guess.
  • dsckrc
    dsckrc Posts: 194 Member
    i was 162 to start and am 5'3". i was a tight, size 12.
  • kgchisholm
    kgchisholm Posts: 134 Member
    I was a 14.
  • r1r2
    r1r2 Posts: 3
    I am 175 and 5'2" now and am wearing size 15 in pants and probably a regular XL in women's shirts.
  • CrazyMidget611
    CrazyMidget611 Posts: 102 Member
    I'm a 12/14.
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    I was a 14 at that weight (and I'm 5'3")
  • jlr_12
    jlr_12 Posts: 170 Member
    I'm 5'2, started here at 172. At that time I was a size 12. I carried my weight very proportionately...just grew wider and rounder everywhere when I gained haha.
  • I'm 5'1 and fit into a size 12/14 when I was 175 (though it was a bit snug)... now I'm 180 and a size 16 fits me perfectly.
  • Caro1991
    Caro1991 Posts: 97
    5'2/5'3 I now weight 173 and wear size 12 in pants sometimes 10 if they are stretch... In shirts am a large and in dresses a 12.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    I find it fascinating that so many women, who are almost the same weight and height, can have such variety in sizes!

I carry my weight around the tummy - so have always had to wear larger sizes (or elastic waists) to accomodate! Now that I"m getting thinner, everything bags around my butt and thighs......but the danged waist continues to be a problem! I don't know WHAT size I am these days, but 14's seem to fit best (although I KNOW if I could lose 2 more inches around my waist, I could be a 12 right now.)
  • I'm 5'2 175-180, most of my weight is in my stomach and boobs, and I'm usually 15/16
  • hi im 18 and i weigh 175 but if you guessed my weight youde think at least 150-160 alot of my fat is in my butt and thighs
    which is okia with me but i got some fat on my mid stomach and my shoulders and arms are a little bigger to and i wanna lose the stomach and arms and some back rolls under my shoulder blades... you got any tips for me and im a size 10/11 i used this app along time ago and i lost weight but i recently lost my grandpa and gained alot back more then what i lost