Best exercise to loose thunder thighs??????

Options
Hi,
Whats the best way to loose inches round the thighs? I am currently doing squats, leg lifts and go on my cross trainer around 25 mins per day. Any other helpful tips other than running as i am awful at that and dont enjoy it so it puts me off!

Replies

• becki101_4
    becki101_4 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • nmb0717
    nmb0717 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    If you like to dance, try Zumba. I've been doing Zumba for about 6 months and the #1 place I notice getting smaller is my legs! The dancing totally reshapes and tones your legs.
  • Kandygirl
    Kandygirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    cardio in general has helped me.
  • Anelda
    Anelda Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Overall body fat loss. You can't spot reduce.
  • spazofthedead
    spazofthedead Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Overall body fat loss. You can't spot reduce.

This, plus weighted squats and deadlifts. Maybe some running or cycling.
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    this is the only time I advocate cardio over weight training. I'm not an expert, but my thighs were smaller when I was running like mad. Though they are stronger now that I lift. I suppose it depends on what makes them thunder thighs- if you are one of those girls with big thigh muslces, you might wanna do cardio. But if it's fat, then I think weights would be good too.
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    LIFT WEIGHTS, WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
  • laurenmtapp
    laurenmtapp Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Also not an expert but I have the same problem area and I had read that doing weight training with lower weights higher reps will help tone out without adding mass. Also, avoid the bike and stair climber (the stair master is ok) Incline treadmill is a good option too! I was doing machine and free weight leg exercises and increasing weight and my legs were getting bigger! So far I have noticed more tone and definition switching my routine. Good Luck!
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Do more intervals so you can burn more fat faster.
  • skinnieminniemouse
    Options
    When I did the 30 day shred I noticed much slimmer thighs because she does a low of squats and lunges! :)
  • katsyear2019
    katsyear2019 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've been using the JM 30 DS and she has a lot of move for thighs. Plus, I usually add in a plié or two with my workouts for my inner thighs.
  • TheNewDoug
    Options
    My thighs became loose from eating too much.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    why would you want loose thunder thighs? most people want them tight..... I could understand if you wanted to lose your thunder thighs...