Taking It A Day At A Time-HUGE SUCCESS!

Options
I began my journey vowing to take it one day at a time and only referring to the journey as a lifestyle change. I began on February 1st and I am celebrating

26 pounds gone!!
19 inches gone!!
4 points of my BMI!!

And I am now in my skinny jeans training to run my first 10k with a bunch of girlfriends. My energy is amazing and I am getting a ton of compliments.

.........all by just vowing to take it one day at a time!!

Replies

• keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Huge congrats to you :drinker:
  • jucciifruit
    jucciifruit Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    OMG that is amazing yaaaay for you. "taking it one day at a time", This is something i really needed to hear. I have been so busy staring at my longterm goal i never really thought about it like that. You have dont really well thats a great accomplishment in such a short amount of time. What did you do to loose so quickly?
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!!!!! That is awesome progress, congratulations!! :drinker:
  • sollyn
    sollyn Posts: 179
    Options
    You are incredible! well done. Good BMI reading.
  • blas00
    blas00 Posts: 8
    Options
    Thank you!! There is no secret to it. Just making sure I am really good about tracking all of my food and working out 4 times a week for at least 30 to 45 minutes. I don't pay any attention to my final goal. It seems too far away. To me this is about learning a new life journey. You can do anything you want if you just focus on having to do it for the day. Over time it all adds up!:smile:
  • gadawg0528
    Options
    your doing great, I used the same strategy, and its worked for me so far also. Keep at it time will pass quickly and the outcome will be worth it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!