Friends please!!

Options
Yes, I am asking for friends. I do not mind the age, race or religion. I need MOTIVATION!!!! Not with fitness but with picking better food choices. I promise i am friendly:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    :smile: You're more than welcome to add me, I accept all FR!
  • debbiestine
    debbiestine Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    you can add me, my food diary is public and I ate really well today! lol
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 31 and have a little more weight to lose. I'm always up for trying to help and motivate my friends. I have come a long way in my weight loss, started at 185 and currently 120. With 5 more pounds to go to get to my goal weight and 15lb's to go to get to my goal weight (I'm 5' 3 1/2") Feel free to add me if you would like. :smile:
  • Nika870
    Nika870 Posts: 7
    Options
    Thanks ladies... Don't be strangers:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: As you can see i love smileys!!
  • monicacmiranda
    Options
    I am really liking this community!!! I think I just found my new home. :) I too like smilies. I was using FitDay Free Calorie counter but this is so much better!! Love it!! :flowerforyou:
  • Nika870
    Options
    Yes, this is so much better and it's free. If i get to meet great women and men in the process that's an added bonus!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • prettytothinkso
    Options
    You can add me if you like. My diary is open to my friends and I do not deny my need for chocolate. I just have a piece or two, as opposed to a king-sized bar like I used to lol
  • lacensuch
    lacensuch Posts: 36
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. My diary is open, however, I have a hard time getting all my calories in. I do try to eat healthy and I'm always looking for meal ideas. Let's share!
  • juliep1974
    juliep1974 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. My diary is open to friends and for the most part I eat really healthy but you'll notice that I love my ice cream, wine and beer : )
  • chelseanicole23
    Options
    I'm new at this too, I want to feel confident and know my body is healthy! I could use the motivation from anyone! :happy:
  • RuthlessB
    RuthlessB Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    ADD ME ALSO!!!. I have lost 31 pounds...SO FAR....and couldn't have come this far without the support of my MFP friends, their YUMMY recipes, and MY family!!!! TTYL!!!
  • babsriley
    babsriley Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.
  • Tani_LT
    Tani_LT Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am relatively new [I made an account and life took over but I am back] you can add me if you want.
  • Nika870
    Options
    Thank you so much guys for the support... My diary is open as well and i have a problem taking in veggies beside green beans. I also love to snack snack snack.. I think it's my biggest problem. I really appreciate the support and willing to help in any way that i can!! SO NICE TO MEET ALL OF MY NEW FRIENDS!!!
  • BrnIdGirl
    BrnIdGirl Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Anyone that wishes to can add me...I'm of the more the merrier varity. My diary is open but I warn you if you look at it you will see the good, the bad, and the ugly.
  • jennyph2006
    jennyph2006 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Hi, frien request sent :)