New to the group!

Options
Hello everyone, I am new to the group and very excited to complete my goals. I hope to loose 35 lbs with the help and support from my existing friends and my new friends!

Replies

• phranqueigh22285
    Options
    Hello!!! I'm new as well, just beginning today actually ;) and I have 35 lbs to lose too!! We can do it!! Best of luck on your journey!
  • ♥seoid♥
    Options
    Hey there. I'm new too! Been on WW and Atkins. I'm a 39 year old mom of three. Look forward to chatting with all of you! :flowerforyou:
  • HeidiS85
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm new to the program as well. it's my first time trying a diet plan. I'm getting married next July and want to make sure I look the best i can. I'm set to loose 30lbs! :bigsmile:
  • kehkasha
    Options
    I look forward to being part of the group!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!!! You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • slumberbug
    slumberbug Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm new as well and recently started a training program to lose weight and run a 5k. So far the site looks like we will find lots of support and new friends.

Good luck!
  • bapaige
    bapaige Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined today myself. It looks like we will find lots of support on this site. Good luck accomplishing your goals!!:smile:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Holy Moly ... there are 6 new members so far on this thread ... I don't think I ever saw that before. Welcome Welcome Welcome all of you. I've been here since June 9th and I'm loving it ... so supportive, so user friendly ... and I've made oodles of new friends. I hope you all find this site as exciting and useful as I have.
    sqjvup.gif
  • TheNatKitchen
    TheNatKitchen Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I'm new to the group as well! I'm working to lose 40 lbs. I can use all the support and advise you've got. I really look forward to changing my lifestyle, and getting to know you all :)