Walden Farms

Options
goyabean
goyabean Posts: 28 Member
Just curious has anyone tried anything from Walden Farms?? I just tried their calorie free honey mustard mayo and its really good. I also found their pasta sauce trying that next. Their salad dressings are really good too and they are all calorie free.:happy:

Replies

• icewindfirex
    Options
    I tried the alfredo & the peanut butter once.

...never again. Waste of money & I threw it out.

MY DOG wouldn't even go near it lol
  • goyabean
    goyabean Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    never tried those just the dressings and I thought they were pretty good the honey mustard mayo was good the regular mayo looked iffy lol. Thank goodness cause I almost grabbed the alfredo glad I didnt now lol
  • Specialkayrina
    Specialkayrina Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I bought the chocolate sauce, chocolate dipping and marshmallow.. it's just gross, even my dog won't eat it.
  • TinaCleg_cancel
    Options
    I like the chipolte ranch dressing. It's kind of spicy and has a good taste.
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    I use the ranch, it's ok. Better than hundreds of calories. I haven't tried the other stuff.
  • dore0021
    dore0021 Posts: 137
    Options
    I was just looking at the website... I'm definately willing to try for 0 cals. Like really?!? I expect it to be a little watered down etc BUT... what I'm having a problem with this the ingredients! For example, I looked at the BBQ sauce, the second and third ingredients were tomato paste and and apple cider vinegar. How can they say this is 0 calorie? I must be missing something...
  • MammaC66
    MammaC66 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I tried a couple different Walden's Farms salad dressings and they were both terrible!!