I BLEW IT!

Options
Rushing around to get to work, out of my routine, sick with a friggin chest cold........I WENT THROUGH MACDONALD'S DRIVE THRU!!!! :sad: I went over my fat and carbs (not by a whole lot), but still have a few calories. That's it for the night. I CAN'T BELIEVE I BLEW IT!!!

Replies

• Lisabeth
    Lisabeth Posts: 268
    Options
    Rushing around to get to work, out of my routine, sick with a friggin chest cold........I WENT THROUGH MACDONALD'S DRIVE THRU!!!! :sad: I went over my fat and carbs (not by a whole lot), but still have a few calories. That's it for the night. I CAN'T BELIEVE I BLEW IT!!!
  • hollychristine
    hollychristine Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You didn't blow it.....
    Every mistake is a chance for a retake.
    I'm sick too, so I empathize with ya.
    Don't be so hard on yourself.
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    You didn't blow it. Every once in a while we cave. It's ok. Tomorrow's a new day :smile: Hope you feel better!

:heart: Kels
  • bethany_burns
    bethany_burns Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    REALLY, listen to these folks they know what they are talking about. I have gone over several times in my three months of starting MFP and I am still losing. You just have to start a new day fresh and try to burn some extra calories this week to offset your sick day!

Hang in there, try to reset your goals tomorrow morning! You can do it!
  • emtink
    emtink Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    some people think cheat days are good. they keep your metabolism guessing! i think its more dangerous to deny yourself, then REALLY go overboard. don't feel bad, enjoy that delicious McD's while its in your belly:tongue:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Your ok baby. Your already miserable, don't feel bad. Tomorrow is a new day........your ok.....
  • kingon8
    kingon8 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Remember you would have to over eat by 3500 calories to put on a single pound, so let it go!!:flowerforyou:
  • Lisabeth
    Lisabeth Posts: 268
    Options
    JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT I'M BACK ON TRACK!!!! I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF....I'M FEELING SO ENERGETIC AND EVEN HEALTHY!!!!!!!! THANK YOU ALL!