where/when do you eat your calories?

Options
just wondering how everyone eats their calories during the day? how many calories/fat/carbs are in your typical meals and snacks?

I know a lot of people do the 300 cals per meal and then 200 cals per snack. Just wondering what others do

Replies

• lyssaloo
    lyssaloo Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I usually eat 1500 calories a day and do 400 for meals 3X a day and 150 for snacks 2X a day. I'm not too strict on fat/carbs/protein ratios.
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    i have no specific rhyme or reason to my eating. i eat three main meals a day (breakfast, lunch, dinner) and three snack times between meals and at night (although i don't usually snack after breakfast). my meals average around 200-300 cals/meal.

my biggest meal is usually dinner though.. idc what people say, i like having a light lunch and big dinner :) it's how i was raised.

ETA: i *try* to keep my carbs/protein/fat at 40/25/35
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Mine varies. A lot. Today, breakfast was 298, lunch 426, dinner 337 and snacks 600. Still have calories left and they will be logged as snacks. Some days i have huge meals and little to no snacks. Depends on what i feel like. I have 1520 calories a day and have started eating exercise calories as well.
  • rebeccasedwards
    Options
    I'm doing 1200 calories a day. I usually eat 300 at breakfast and 300 for lunch. Then I eat more at supper and a snack later if I still need to. I exercise after supper.
  • ksmith2187
    Options
    Whatever really takes my fancy, I've never though about setting it out.
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I usually eat one big meal... like 1500-1700 calories. That's around 4pm - 6pm. Then, I eat my ice-cream sometime before 10pm. I try to chug down protein powder before 10pm as well. And, I usually do this in the kitchen or the bedroom.

130g protein
    60g fat
    The rest can be carbs, or more protein & fat.