Do's and Dont's for the Newbie :)

Options
13»

Replies

• Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    ...but I like being half naked in public.
  • cyndig43
    cyndig43 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thx's :))
  • monicacmiranda
    Options
    I just joined today and I'm loving this site and so far the community is awesome. Thank you for the advise, it's a good guide line.
  • ummnadir
    ummnadir Posts: 48
    Options
    Wonderful advice
  • baconhouse5
    Options
    I just joined this week! Good advice! Now I am off to find a profile pic. :)
  • Jrnygurl
    Jrnygurl Posts: 11
    Options
    Good advice. Thank you!
  • Meg177
    Meg177 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Amazing post!!!!
    If I may add....
    Don't moan and groan and tell me that 1200 calories are too much and you get too full. This drives me crazy!!!!

This is unfair. You may find it hard to eat 1200 when you start. Everybody is starting from a different place. It's really important, though to net at least 1200 so it's best not to post that you eat 800 and expect praise.
  • Alana231
    Alana231 Posts: 8
    Options
    Me too. about the 1200 calories bit.
  • yagobaby
    yagobaby Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I don't see a problem with boobs and butts. We all need a goal that we can visualize. :laugh:
  • SLN11
    SLN11 Posts: 210
    Options
    Hahaha this cheered me up as its really true lol I have stuck to them points I am still here lol :wink:

Anyone want to add me feel free xx
  • SusanLovesToEat
    SusanLovesToEat Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • 66lorena
    66lorena Posts: 1
    Options
    New to this site, you said it very well. Back on track after several medical issues and being on predisone for almost a year.
  • schwim
    schwim Posts: 65
    Options
    this is a great post. should be a sticky that folks have to read when they sign up. thanks!
  • slimmerbear2012
    Options
    Thank you!
  • SouthernCountryGirl
    SouthernCountryGirl Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I agree 100%. I don't mind pics, if they are done tastefully. Most helpful thing to do for yourself, be supportive of others, it will come back to you tenfold. It has made a huge change in me to have friends on here. I just started back 2 weeks ago and am totally committed to succeeding.