Totally new to this! eek!

Options
Im totally new to this site, just made a profile, and i have dieted before but i always quit after a couple weeks. I was hoping that being on here and logging everything would make me more accountable, also hoping for some support from people with similar goals. and if anyone has tips that would be great!
Current Weight:160lbs
Goal Weight:130lbs

Replies

• niknak2308
    niknak2308 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Hi hunny! Welcome to MFP :happy:

We have similar stats and goals so I'd be happy to have you as a friend - feel free to friend request me if you like!

As for tips - if you're going to use this site, throw yourself in wholeheartedly - log everything, good and bad, so you can see what patterns emerge. No one expects anyone on here to be perfect, that's why I like this place so much - it's so supportive!

Also I find the forums really useful - loads of interesting articles and info to browse through, and a great way of finding like-minded people to become friends with.

And don't worry if you have a bad day, just wipe the slate clean and start again in the morning (though obviosusly it won't work if you do that every day lol!) x
  • MrsJaimeW
    MrsJaimeW Posts: 54
    Options
    We have similar goals.. I joined a while ago, but I'm just now really using the site (and loving it). Good luck and feel free to add me
  • crystallayne
    crystallayne Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck on your journey! When I am not feeling motivated and feel like forgetting the whole thing, I make sure to check out the success stories.When I see those before and afters really makes me happy, remember that as you go along, it may help you keep going. Oh and in case you haven't figured this part out so you don't have to ask NSV= non-scale victory.