which food just grosses you out?

Options

Replies

• OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    ~ I can't get past anyone being grossed out by " MUSHROOMS .... OR .... SUSHI "

That's just .... DIABOLICAL !!!!!! :noway:

I am having a mad love affair with both ... I absolutely LOVE SUSHI AND I LOOOOVE MUSHROOMS ... :drinker:
  • LeggyKettleBabe
    LeggyKettleBabe Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    okra
  • kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Cooked spinach. I love it raw as a leafy green. But it is so nasty to me cooked. Also beets. You couldnt pay me to eat beets.

Cooked spinach is what came to my mind too LOL. I've been eating the raw leaves lately for salad..but I will not eat it cooked! GROSS!

Ew, and boiled okra, so slimy and gross! I'm sure i could think of a million things for this subject LOL!!!
  • kadins_momma07
    Options
    liver!! and a bunch of others, too--but it's getting late.......

BARF!!! Liver looks like a placenta!! LOL
  • kadins_momma07
    Options
    Any kind of raw fish or rare meat.

It is so discusting when they bring out a hamburger or steak at a restaurant and it is still really red, after I've told them very little to NO red....I ALWAYS have to send it back to have it cooked longer!! My husband however, prefers his that way...BARF!
  • greasygriddle_wechnage
    Options
    ocra
  • charc16
    charc16 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    BANANAS! Gag. And the sandwich meat not from the deli that comes in those little box things. And potato salad. Ha.
  • patriciaannbibo
    patriciaannbibo Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Brussell sprouts, Liver , Lima beans, and Salmon
  • kadins_momma07
    Options
    Not a food by itself, but steak fat. When you thought you cut it all off and it's hiding in the middle, all soft and aaauuuggghhh.

Ewww, yes! And on pork chops too. My husband picks at me for cutting all around my meat and chopping it all up getting the fat off lol. I HATE those bites when it's nothing but fat when I thought I got it all out, gross, I have to spit it out!
  • sarglava
    sarglava Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Brussell sprouts, Liver , Lima beans, and Salmon

Roasted. Brussels. Sprouts. Make it.
  • kadins_momma07
    Options
    Meat grosses me out...I can cook it, but can't eat it. :o) It freaks me out that when I cook chicken legs they bleed. Lol. I even make the best duck with an orange glaze that everyone loves...I have never taken a bite of it! :o)

Oh...and food that still has eyes. Hee hee

Ewwwww! I hate walking past the raw fish with the eyes in the grocery store!! LOL
  • Amberchalon
    Amberchalon Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    organs and blood
  • Lieberm
    Lieberm Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Okra, garbanzo beans, sardines.

Oh and Jello ever since I learned what it's made from.
  • insatiable_need
    insatiable_need Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I absolutely despise the flavor and texture of Brussels sprouts. I tried them once because my grandmother told me they were like a cross between broccoli and cabbage ... LIES! The smell of cooked spinach grosses me out, but I do not mind the flavor. Mahi mahi has to be the most disgusting fish on the face of this earth (that I've tried and I have eaten eel on a sushi roll).

Other than those 3 things, not much else bothers me.
  • shanahan_09
    shanahan_09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Sardines
    Cilantro (even though it's an herb--just the smell of it is enough to make me cringe)
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    Squid, eels, raw clams and raw fish in general.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    any sea food (except tuna).... shrimp, lobster , octopus, eel, oysters
  • gaylelynnmc
    Options
    beef and lamb grosses me out everytime:sick:
  • maews
    maews Posts: 39
    Options
    raw hamburger sandwiches with onions..my husbands' grandparents used to eat them all the time abd it would gross me out,ugh
  • SnTsMum
    SnTsMum Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Ewww the sardines that come in a tin with tomato sauce in it, so gross! My friend has them on toast..barf!