Replies

• lovepe
    lovepe Posts: 14
    Options
    me too! i need motivation! :(
  • Mery21
    Mery21 Posts: 26
    Options
    Its FRIDAY! Guess what...its SATURDAY tomorrow. LOL. The weekends are hard for me.
  • sylwiasta
    sylwiasta Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    same here! fell off the wagon... flat on my face! I eat pretty OK, workout, cheat (a little bit) and I am stuck....
  • Paradit
    Paradit Posts: 2
    Options
    me as well, seems that I lost the first 8 lbs, and now have stalled. I'm not sure where to go from here to try and loose more... Any suggestions?
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Try making small changes. Once those are easier, make more. You'll be there before you know it!

By small I mean:
    1. leave the cheese off your sandwich, or find a cheese with a lower calorie count.
    2. the next time you park in a parking lot, park a little further away from the door.

Every step in the right direction is good, no matter how small.
  • tz2187
    tz2187 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    It's hard, we all have days when we feel like giving in, but stick with it, the feeling doesn't last.
  • Mailmann504
    Mailmann504 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    any tips to shed some quick lbs.
  • Mery21
    Mery21 Posts: 26
    Options
    Paradit:

I cut out the carbs and lost lots of weight and then it stopped so I started eating nothing but fruits like yellow mangos, kiwi, cantalope, etc... and the seems to be moving quickly again. Ill let you know how quickly in a weeks time.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling. I am too. Weekends are hard for me because hubby is home and he cooks during the weekend.