So I have a somewhat unorthodox question guys don't usually

How do I make my butt bigger ?

After you finish laughing at the question let me explain.

I liked my buttocks just the way it was. I actually measured it and found instead of losing inches off my waist I lost 2 inches in my butt & I want them back. :sad:

I don't know if that's even possible but no harm in asking.

Replies

• liftingheavy
    liftingheavy Posts: 551 Member
    Gosh, I'm just not sure... I've always worked on reducing that area, so I don't know any exercises.

Maybe someone will. Good luck!!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    squats & lunges will give you a nice lifted butt.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,900 Member
    you need to do more butt workouts, I squat 3 sets of 15 reps @ 210lbs and use the back extension machine at the gym the same sets and reps @ 220lbs. You could also do lunges with free weights.

this is me in a size 8 dress :)
    IMG_1738small2.jpgIMG_1729small.jpg
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,340 Member

Here's your answer.
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Check out Fighter Diet Chic Pauline Nordin on FB she has put out a book The Butt bible , she know how to put on muscle mass.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    deadlifts too.
  • JammyM
    JammyM Posts: 15
    Sorry for the uber late response but thanks all you guys for taking the time to respond ! :heart:
  • sarkris
    sarkris Posts: 41
    Climb a lot of stairs or do lots of hikes with good sized hills!
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,805 Member
    The same thing everyone tells women about shaping dat *kitten*. Lift some heavy *kitten* weights. Squats and Deadlifts. The *kitten* is part of the "posterior chain" which is strengthened by both of those exercises.
  • doinitforme2012
    doinitforme2012 Posts: 98 Member
    Climb a lot of stairs

THIS! is why my booty is getting so BIG! lmao I've been living on the second floor of a duplex for a little over a year and my booty has been getting rounder and perkier.
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 743 Member

Here's your answer.

With heavy weights...
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,805 Member
    Climb a lot of stairs

THIS! is why my booty is getting so BIG! lmao I've been living on the second floor of a duplex for a little over a year and my booty has been getting rounder and perkier.

When people say things like this, it seems like there would be photographic evidence. I guess not. :ohwell: