Canuck Starting Over

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening All!

I'm officially starting over and am looking for support and people to support who are in the same boat as me.

I fell of the healthy eating/exercise train for almost 9 months now and this morning I knew I needed to reach out to MFP again.

This is a great site for motivation and it worked for me when I first started on it way back when. I feel I have new energy again to win this healthy lifestyle battle.

A little about me:
I am from Toronto and only jump on the Leafs bandwagon when the going gets good :)
I love to travel.
I love to eat and drink because I'm in the catering business.
I love being under the sun and standing in the rain.
I love my best friend so much I married him.
I love children and even though I have struggled to have one of my own we will be adopting as an alternative. Nothing gives us more joy than to share our love with a child we could help have a better life.
I am in my 40's but still feel like I'm in my 30's and love it...so much wiser now ;)
I would love to be able to run a marathon one day. Can't believe I'm saying that since I've always hated the thought of even running unless it's from the cops! hee hee

I'm looking to make true allies here and not be another notch on someones friend list. My promise to you to is to support you and I am looking for the same.

Cheers!

Replies