TURBO FIRE!!!!!

Options
Hi!

I'm new to My Fitness Pal and this will be my first week of logging my food. I also started the exercise program Turbo Fire!! It has been a fun and challenging week! The workouts are fun and intense!! Looking forward to some awesome results! Anyone else doing TF?

Replies

• 42kgirl
    42kgirl Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    What is Turbo Fire!!!! And do you pay extra for all those exclamation points?
  • dpaulen
    dpaulen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also new to myfitnessPal and will be starting Turbo Fire on Monday. I have done parts of it before but have not been able to make it past month 1. I have followed weight watchers for about a year and have had some success but struggle with nutrition overall. I am hoping that this site will help me with that.
  • Molly182
    Molly182 Posts: 406
    Options
    if you do a forum search you'll see that there are A LOT of threads about Turbo Fire already.
  • Coach_Jenny
    Coach_Jenny Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I don't know if this link will work, but here is a video all about Turbo Fire. :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRGTuvoEgdA
  • Coach_Jenny
    Options
    HI Molly! I just saw that there is a way to search the forums! :)
  • 42kgirl
    42kgirl Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    More !!!. You're my new favorite! :)
  • Coach_Jenny
    Options
    I am also new to myfitnessPal and will be starting Turbo Fire on Monday. I have done parts of it before but have not been able to make it past month 1. I have followed weight watchers for about a year and have had some success but struggle with nutrition overall. I am hoping that this site will help me with that.

Hi!

I also tried to do WW but I just couldn't stick with it. My mother in law has had amazing success with WW. I think the trick is to find a program that works for you, that you enjoy doing. If you hate it (like I did) you're aren't as likely to succeed. In fact, I hate counting calories, but I am really liking MFP so far. :)
  • Coach_Jenny
    Options
    More !!!. You're my new favorite! :)

Hahaa!! There are only so many ways to show emotions when typing!! ;)
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Today is day 2 of 5 day inferno and so far so good! Some of the food on the meal plan I dont eat so switching them up for something healthy and not alot of calories :happy:
  • RKNR
    RKNR Posts: 30
    Options
    I am on starting week three on the prep schedule on Monday.