looking for friends for motivation.

Options
Hi I've been on here for a while but didn't know how to request friends. My daughter has just joined and showed me how. I would love friends to motivate each other.

Replies

• FluttershySweetie
    FluttershySweetie Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Hello! you can definately ad me anytime!!
  • nannabannana
    Options
    You can add me as a friend. I am also in the Seniors Losing Weight Group, if you are interested in that as well.
  • dherrmanmom
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :-) I haven't reached out and made many myself although I have been on here since January. I will send you a request and I think that you will get a notification at the very top of the page where it has the sign in and log out buttons. There is a little mail button up there too. Good luck!
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I just sent a friend request to you! I'm looking for other ladies as well to be motivating friends!!!!
  • treyalan
    treyalan Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You may add me, I'm pretty new too and always looking for motivation!
  • treyalan
    treyalan Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You may add me, I'm pretty new at this too and looking for motivation!
  • workerbee2011
    workerbee2011 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I've sent you a friend request. Looking forward to sharing motivation :smile:
  • SLN11
    SLN11 Posts: 210
    Options
    By all means add me ! :D

That goes for anyone x
  • ptgardner
    Options
    Hi Mary, my name is Pat, I am a new member and just getting started with program and like yourself just getting usto sending messages,I hope we would be able to motive each other,congratulations on the grand -children( I don't have any yet) still waiting.
    Good Luck with the weight loss,and take it One Day at a Time.:)
  • mawmawandlovingit
    mawmawandlovingit Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just sent you a friend request, anyone else looking for motivation and a new MFP friend, please feel free to add me!