New to this plan

Options
:flowerforyou: I am new to this journey and looking for someone to share this experience with!
I am very excited about this program.....this is only my 3rd day and I wish I knew about when it start!

Replies

• malibu5880
    malibu5880 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm just starting out too (started a little over a week ago). Good luck on the journey!
  • CatRL
    CatRL Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, congrats on make the first step in your healthy weight loss journey. This is a great site, with lots of positive, supportive people to keep you motivated along the way. I have been on the site for a few months now, with some success - openly admit fell off the wagon over the winter - now back at it with a new sense of commitment.
    Best of luck
    Cat
  • Kbackinshape
    Options
    Hello,

Im also new to this plan. Feel free to add me :)

gluck!
  • ivoryskeleton
    Options
    Hi! im new to all this as well! so keen to get started, i need some friends to keep me on track :)
  • Quizee
    Quizee Posts: 8
    Options
    Thanks for replying, I am not new to dieting but new to this sort of venue....I think this is the BEST...I love the tracking and the breaking down of the daily meals, still have afew questions but I am sure over time I will get the answers.:smile:
  • Quizee
    Options
    I am with you....I love the tracking on line and I can't wait to see results...trust me I have tried every diet know to mankind
  • DonnaRe2012
    DonnaRe2012 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard !!!:happy:
  • Quizee
    Options
    I am very excited and can't wait to see some results... I can't believe the amount of food we can eat and still lose weight....I am below my calories everyday so far.....the tracking on line is amazing:happy:
  • Quizee
    Options
    Love the cat and dog! I am loving this tracking system!:smile: