Anyone else doing No More Trouble Zones?

Options
I just started this week, but I don't see any recent threads on it. Anyone else doing it? Have done it? Thoughts? Results? I find it so much more challenging than 30DS (which trust me, I didn't find that easy in the least!). I've seen from some way old threads that some people break it up into 2 days.. like circuits 1-4 then 5-7 the next day. Just wanting some general feedback on NMTZ and if you are doing it or planning to start it, we can motivate/encourage each other.

Replies

• Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    My friend borrowed mine before I had a chance to do it. I should be getting it back next weekend though and will use it as a supplemental workout. I wonder if it's anything like her Banish Fat Boost Metabolism workout? That is 7 circuits long as well and had me sweating my butt off!
  • sassytwo
    sassytwo Posts: 19
    Options
    I've been doing it for the past couple of weeks. I love it. I was doing Ripped in 30 before that, but got bored and the week three workout was bothering my knees. I would say I do the entire NMTZ workout 5 days a week. I've been wondering if I should alternate it with straight cardio....NMTZ one day, elliptical the next. I love how strong it makes me feel, but wonder how many calories I am burning...need to get a heart rate monitor. I am a sweaty girl by the time its over, so I'm pretty sure I'm getting a good workout in :)
  • britexmom
    britexmom Posts: 145
    Options
    what are you logging it as in your exercise log ? i have been looking at this workout as my next :)
  • lorim77
    lorim77 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I still log ot as circuit training. I bought a timex calorie counter watch yesterday and it said I burned 19 calories..... it BETTER be wrong! LOL
  • sassytwo
    sassytwo Posts: 19
    Options
    Holy smokes! 19?!?!? I googled how many calories burned doing this video and came up with a bunch of people who had been using a HRM and using that....ranges from 360-450. I normally log it as 390 burned. I usually just log it as cardio, but I know that's probably wrong. I'm just too lazy to figure out the right way to log it.
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I really like this one as wlel and seem to find it easier than 30 ds not sure why .Ilike all the weights and not as much jumping about in this one lol