I was doing so well! Help!

Options
I was doing so well with my weight loss for the first two months and lost 18lbs, but since Easter all I have been doing is snacking and eating left over chocolate :( my weight hasnt gone up but it hasnt gone down either like I want it to, I am not eating much more than my cal allowance but I am eating terrible stuff. Has anyone hit this period where you start to revert back to your old ways? How do you snap yourself out of it?

Amy

Replies

• a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Hi, you sound just like me!

Chocolate is my downfall and always will be :(
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    As wasteful as it sounds, throw it away. If it is gone, it won't bother you as much. It is less expensive to dump it than to go off the diet and have to recover later.
  • margie777mar
    Options
    Get rid of them... I love chocolate too, but what I am doing now is that when I crave for chocolate I eat the Special K Delighful choc, is very good... Is hard for me too with 3 boys
  • DANCHAN1
    DANCHAN1 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    It is just chocolate I would throw it away as well. Seriously who needs chocolate. Kids don't, adults don't so I would get rid of it. The fact that you are posting that you are in trouble and need assistance getting back on is really the first step to getting back on track.

Do not let this stop you! You can get over htis hump. The warm weather is just around the corner and you will be kicking your a@@ if you do not get this back on track.
  • acg1305
    acg1305 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the advice guys. It is so true, I'm gonna get back on the saddle :-)