Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Newbie in need of support!

I joined a while back but am just now getting serious. My cousin lost 50 pounds using this site/app and I hope to do the same! Need all the help and support I can get and will be a positive supportive friend, so please add me :happy:

Replies

• CArnold94
    CArnold94 Posts: 35
    Welcome back :-) i have just started using this for the first time and i love it :-)
  • bonnasaurusrex
    bonnasaurusrex Posts: 10 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • smariere
    smariere Posts: 459 Member
    Feel free to add me :) I love the motivation component of this site!
  • cth33
    cth33 Posts: 1
    I just made this yesterday and im really excited to try it out! feel free to add me too(:
  • arriba56
    arriba56 Posts: 2
    also just joined last week
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Hi :)
    I'm new too, starting today, and I would love a friend if you wanted to add me.
    Good luck!
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Welcome and good luck.
  • I just added you :)
  • Hello,
    A friend at work told me about my fitness pal. . Can't seem to keep the weight off. Lost 30 # on weight watchers, then gained it back, plus. When I" fell off the wagon":blushing: . WW meetings don't coincide with my work schedule, so I needed to find another way.
    So, I am ready to start this program.....:flowerforyou:
  • Deelite2012
    Deelite2012 Posts: 8 Member
    I just started this like 2 weeks ago and I am totally addicted. The best thing is the app on your phone that scans the food for you and deducts your calories. I just started the message board yesterday so I will be your friend - looking for support too!
  • Te2005
    Te2005 Posts: 173 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • Alidimps
    Alidimps Posts: 3
    Feel free to add me!
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 284 Member
    Feel free to add me people :flowerforyou:
  • happyvitale
    happyvitale Posts: 17 Member
    Just added you.
  • feb06momma
    feb06momma Posts: 169
    I've been on here for the last 3 months and have lost 40lbs as of today! Feel free to add me. :)
  • tz2187
    tz2187 Posts: 250 Member
    Feel free to add me if you like.. I think the more friends and support the better.
  • TheTrimTim
    TheTrimTim Posts: 220 Member
    Hi, if you (or anyone else) wants to add me as a friend, then please do. I too am looking for encouragement.
  • runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    I have had a rough time lately, gained back some of what I lost, lost my motivation, but I am slowly getting back on track. Feel free to add me.

What I love most about this site is that everyone at some point has been where I am now, they all know and understand the struggle. I think were I lost my motivation was when I stopped listening to myself and how I wanted to handle things and started listening to others, not anyone on this site, but family members who do not understand why I am thinking the way I do.
  • CatRL
    CatRL Posts: 7 Member
    welcome back...I too am returning to the site after a short break....feel free to add me.