any 30 day shredders out there?

Options
I joined the site yesterday as i want to lose up 22 pounds...I am looking for new friends who are doing the 30DS so we can share each others journeys... swap tips, motivate each other and hopefully reach our goals together...!

my journey begins on Monday! feel free to add me!

Replies

• GailEMac
    GailEMac Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Meeeeee! Add me if you want peeps.... could do with some support too :)
  • a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Hello Gail! Nice to meet you :wink:
  • leo4js
    leo4js Posts: 22
    Options
    I just started today w/ myfitnesspal but in reference to the 30 day shred....you will see results if you stick to it. i did it a long time ago and it worked.....i gained some of the weight back when i lost track of myself but doing a new program now.......in any case 30 DS really works and once youre done do ripped in 30....i like that one alot. all the best to you!!! hope u reach your goal!
  • a_new_dawn
    Options
    Hi, welcome to MFP!

Continuity has always been my downfall with home exercise programmes, i tend to lose motivation quickly but i'm hoping this one will be different as its not so time consuming! Glad to hear that it works for REAL people!

Best wishes for your weight loss journey!
  • cbascomb83
    cbascomb83 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I started 30 Day Shred yesterday. Feel free to add me!
  • Haf9
    Haf9 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone..I,m new here so dont know what the 30D shred is..help!!
  • a_new_dawn
    Options
    Hello ladies!

friend request sent, thanks! Will be great to share shred journeys!

The 30 days shred is a fitness and weight loss DVD, it claims you can lose up to 20lbs in 30 days :smile:
  • Haf9
    Haf9 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you dej.......Whats it actually called and can I get one from say.. amazon?
  • Jwanguy
    Jwanguy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    stick with it. I've finished 30ds and now Im on my second round of insanity. Keep pushing and you will see results.
  • jgarrisond
    jgarrisond Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I started 30 day shred and then didn't keep going, but looking to start it again..add me if you want
  • lappyd425
    lappyd425 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the 30DS!!! Stick with it and you will see amazing results! I dropped 3 pant sizes in 32 days doing it! Then I moved on to her Ripped in 30, dropped another pant size! Now working on 6 week 6 pack abs of hers. May 1 I start her Body Revolution!!! She is awesome!!! Good Luck ladies!!!!
  • TexasRaised89
    TexasRaised89 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    When I began my weight loss journey last year, I started doing 30DS. I lost quite a bit of weight from it. I did it for longer than 30 days though and ended it end of last year. So I have done and completed it and moved on to her Extreme Shed & Shred. But for the past week, I actually now have gone back to 30DS and am doing all 3 levels at once. So if you have any questions feel free to ask. I have total lost about 60 pounds. Since joining MFP I've lost 30.
  • mummma
    mummma Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    i just got it!! starting monday, which will be my week 2 of dieting. x
  • lensgirl82
    Options
    i just did 30DS and it kicked my butt lol, im excited about it tho! feel free to add me:) could use some motivation!!
  • braign
    braign Posts: 89
    Options
    30ds HURTS. I started it but I have to take days off to get over the muscle aches! Not sure if I should start from day 1 again or just pick up where I left off! But I definitely want to do it again, it's a great workout.
  • queenbeejulie
    queenbeejulie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it! On day 20 today... going to move up to level 3 tomorrow (I hope! Level 2 is still very hard for me!) Awesome workout
  • debbielane56
    Options
    It sounds like a great program, but I am too uncoordinated for it. Knees hurt, feet problems. Any ideas what I could do? I'm 56 with terrrible knees.
  • 29candicanes
    29candicanes Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Im on Day 5. I workout out 2 days and rest a day. On my rest days, I normally walk or do my Wii Active. I started level 2 today and it was kick *kitten*. She will totally push you. But I give myself 4 days on each level to master it. GL! I am here if you need it.
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    It sounds like a great program, but I am too uncoordinated for it. Knees hurt, feet problems. Any ideas what I could do? I'm 56 with terrrible knees.

Aquacize!
  • a_new_dawn
    Options
    Hello everyone, it looks like we have quite a few ladies all on the same journey, Thats great... lots of motivation for each other and lots of positive comments!

WE CAN DO THIS!! :happy: