so excited wanted to share =]

Options
jazzy020106
jazzy020106 Posts: 485 Member
I have lost 22 lbs! im so so so happy. i NEVER thought i could do it. I have never been more motivated to exercise and eat right! (i still eat kind of bad on the weekend..but it doesnt seem to be hurting) im losing on average about 8 lbs a month... =] well thanks for letting me share my excitement to you all!

Replies

• maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Woooohooooo, congratulations!!! Keep up the great work, you're making steady progress!!!

Thanks for sharin, it's always exciting and inspiring to see successes :bigsmile:

:drinker: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • TommieAnn
    TommieAnn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!! Keep up the good work!!!:wink:
  • jillfarrell
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Great job jazzy! Thanks for sharing your exciting news. I know you feel so proud of yourself and you have every right to be. Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!! nice job:flowerforyou:
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Great job keep up the great work, I know its hard but oh so worth it.
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    YAHOOO!!!! :love: :flowerforyou:

Woo! Feels good huh? You GO Girl! :drinker:
    Once the bug bites, we keep on trucking baby!
  • neeterskeeter
    neeterskeeter Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is great news!!
  • donna56
    donna56 Posts: 412
    Options
    Great Job!!!!!!!! That's awesome.

208998.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Plans
  • jazzy020106
    Options
    thanks =] i feel like i have soooo long to go. but i read someones signature.. i dont remember whose it was. but it said " a year from now you will wish you started today" and that is SOOO true. before i use to start dieting and exercising for like a week. then 5 months later i would be wondering how much i would have lost since. lol. =] and i would wish i kept at it. because i probably would have been half way done.
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    WTG:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • mhayes13
    mhayes13 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Great work jazzy - looks like we have the same goal and are on about the same pace, I just hit 20 lbs last week (weigh in tomorrow). Keep it up - you can hit your goal.
  • malynch08
    Options
    Congrats..thats WONDERFUL!!!!!!
  • kyleefreeman
    kyleefreeman Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Way to go! that's so exciting, keep up the good work :flowerforyou:

253659.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Man_loosing_weight
    Options
    :drinker: Well done. It takes time and effort to get there. I am just as happy as its the first time in 2 years that I fit into a 42 pants, Its just more motivating to know that there are people that is going through the same experience and emotional highs and lows. :smooched:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Way to go. :smile:
  • jazzy020106
    Options
    :drinker: Well done. It takes time and effort to get there. I am just as happy as its the first time in 2 years that I fit into a 42 pants, Its just more motivating to know that there are people that is going through the same experience and emotional highs and lows. :smooched:

This is very very true! Today i tried the smallest pair of jeans i own.. and they FIT lol. i went from size 13 being to small and always wearing sweat pants to a size 11 fitting perfectly =]. Its very hard for me because before i had my daughters i was size 3-5 and i ate everything and anything. i have always had a big appetite. so being in sizes so much bigger than that is sad =[ but i know after having children i developed a more womanly body. lol.. so i know that i will never be that small again. and i really dont want to be. i just dont want to be over weight. i want to look good at the weight i need to be at. =] whatever size that may be.
  • lilelephant
    Options
    congrats on the weight loss!! can wait till im at my 20lbs loss mark!!!
  • lindsay1982
    lindsay1982 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO!!!!!! :drinker: YIPPEE!!!!!!! :bigsmile: Congrats, and keep up the good work. I wish you all the luck and motivation you need. :flowerforyou:
  • jazzy020106
    Options
    IT feels sad coming back to this post today.. i am still at the same weight i was when i posted this =[ i was so excited about it before. im done with this plataue!!! i cant spell lol.. ugh im ready for more weight to come off!! well i worked out every day this week.. so im hoping i will see the results next week lol.. i know it will all pay off!!!! =]
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!