Whoot whoot***NSV (Non Scale Victory)

Options
I started MFP March 20th 2012. I have lost 8 pounds so far, and have shed lots of inches. I was wearing a size 18 jeans but had bought a pair of 16's-the stretchy kind (they were tight on me), now they are loose. I just got back from the store and I'm so excited to say that I found a pair of 14 jeans that fit me!!!!!!!!!! This made my day...considering when I got on the scales this morning it said I gained 2 pounds. Yes I weigh myself every day, just for fun, but when I look back from week to week, I still lose pounds! So happy my Dr recommended MFP!!!!!!
Deb

Replies

• tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    WHOOT-WHOOT! is the WORD..good job. keep striving and you will soon see your jean #s dropping
  • tradaboie
    tradaboie Posts: 132
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • Sheila1968
    Sheila1968 Posts: 106
    Options
    Great job and thank you for explaining what NSV stands for. I kept thinking it referenced "no shirt" or something like that. LOL
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    awesome NSV! Keep up the great work.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Deb you are my Shero...PRAISE GOD and you are doing so well and I'm so proud of you--go skinny, go skinny--GO!!!!!! :heart:
  • ImRadical4Jesus
    ImRadical4Jesus Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone...it's a very good feelin (c:
  • xNJAx
    xNJAx Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Yay! That's great. Well done. What a fabulous feeling! :D I've just bought a few really beautiful dresses and jeans etc all a size too small in the sale and can't wait to fit in them. (Actually, some of them fit straight away so I was a very happy girl!). I hope you enjoy parading around in your new jeans! :)

Natalie x
  • mrsstewart909
    Options
    That is awesome!!! I weigh myself everyday too, though I wouldn't say it is just for fun. I'm a bit obsessed over it..though it is the same idea as watching a pot of water boil..haha. I love the feeling of elation when you can fit into things!!!!
  • deans1987
    deans1987 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi
    im mark been on this stie since 2010 -11 and its helped me lossse 3 stone just keepin track of wht i eat but i found weight me self every day wasnt good beacuse of the water weight and muslces mass and u will get dissapointed and losse foucs on ur goals easyer i found i weight my self every two weeks now
  • skinnyby30
    Options
    wooohooo that is amazing great job keep it up !!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!