Have your way with my diary

Options
Nessap08
Nessap08 Posts: 20 Member
So far my weight loss has been going well but I know nothing about nutrition. All I do now is try to stay within my calorie levels. When I started MFP i tried to stay at 1300 or below but after reading some of the post I decided to go with the value that MFP provided for me. I was just wondering if you guys would like to take a look at my diary and see if I'm doing anything wrong or am I on the right track? because like I said I have no idea about nutrition.

SW:265
CW:253
Height: 5'7

Replies

• br2012
    br2012 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    OMG. You must be starving! that one boiled egg white day is so sad! LOL. I see a lot of your days are have huge calorie deficits. I'm guessing your body is just waiting in emergency mode before letting any weight go. I think your log shows why people cant stick with extreme diets. Have you considered 5-6 small meals a day? divide up your calories amongst how many meals you decide and seek some colorful fruits or veggies with a protein and good carb in every little taste celebration.
  • Nessap08
    Nessap08 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm not starving. I actually eat more now than I used to and actually have to fight to add in calories hence the mixed nuts in my diary. The huge deficits are sometimes from the days I exercise.