Hello - friends and support needed

Options
Hi,

I've been on this site for a while...started off at 224lbs and by January I'd gotten to 182lbs. Since then I've drifted away from the site somewhat and have not been dieting. The good new is that I didn't gain any weight back and I'm still 182lbs. Working at this on your own is very hard and I really want to lose a dress size to get married in January and need to get back on the wagon so to speak with new enthusiasm and commitment to losing the much needed excess weight. Please, looking for some friends for moral support.

Knikki

Replies

• PeggyWoodson
    PeggyWoodson Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to include me in your friends. I need to loose 26 lbs. That's only half of the story. I used to weigh 330 and got down to 160 and now, I'm struggling to get back to my 160 lbs.
  • Diamond241
    Options
    Wow you've done great to lose the weight you already have! I'm adding you now :)
  • Te2005
    Te2005 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You've done so great!! There's always a new day tomorrow. A new day to start again, recommit, get up and move! Excited to see your progress!
  • KellieLouise84
    Options
    you've done fab!! sending a request!
  • Vegan_Runner
    Vegan_Runner Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Kudos on maintaining. I am here to support you if you will do the same for me. I was 205, got down to 149. Now I am on steroids for an immune disease and have creeped up to 163. I have to be extra vigilant so I do not blow up again.
  • knikki2011
    Options
    Thank you so much for the kind words and friend request so far! :)