Hi

traceycox
traceycox Posts: 1
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
I am new to this site, as well as message boards. Just starting today so I am excited and motivated to get going. Hopefully that feeling will stay with me for a long time so I can get healthier.

Replies

• familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Welcome aboard this is a great site I love it if you have any questions just ask someone may know the answer
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    I am new to this site, as well as message boards. Just starting today so I am excited and motivated to get going. Hopefully that feeling will stay with me for a long time so I can get healthier.

Welcome aboard ...... good luck on your weight loss journey... keep your head up high and know that you can do this ... we are all behind ya
    :heart: Megan
  • Welcome! You'll love it here. I just joined and everyone is so supportive and helpful! :happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!!! You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.