Looking for 5'4 (ish) friends with similar goals :)

Options
Hi! I'm pretty new to MFP and I'm looking for some friends who are about my height and with similar goals to help me stay on track! I'm 5'4 and currently in the 130s..trying to get down to the 120-125 range. Anybody with similar stats want to be friends? :)

Replies

• humblebumblebee
    Options
    yep. im 5'5 135 lbs and want to be 120 lbs.
  • missbridget21
    missbridget21 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm 5'6" and started at 135 lbs. I'd like to be 120 lbs. I log in every day and post my meals... It's helped me gain so much insight into how little calories I need! I've been on here for about six months but don't really have any friends who regularly use the site. I recruited a few work friends to join MFP but their activity is non existent, so I'd love some real users to help motivate and keep me accountable. I'll return the favor! :)
  • xanthealexandra
    Options
    Yep!! I'm 5'4" at 136 wanting to get to 120s.
    I'm completely new to this too.

Getting married in August so the pressure is on

Xanthe
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 looking to LOSE about 120
  • casperngrayson
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I am 5'4 and am sadly admitting to being at 166 lbs. I've never gotten this heavy before. My goal is to drop down to 130lbs and i am down 1 since starting MFP and the Visalus shakes.

Anybody else doing those??
  • Mrs_Moe
    Mrs_Moe Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    hi there. I'm 5'3" and my goal weight is 120 to 125lbs. Feel free to add me if you are still looking for friends
  • SlimBananas
    SlimBananas Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    im 5'3 163lbs goal weight being 117lbs...feel free to add me