Back at it...Again!

Options
bapaige
bapaige Posts: 18 Member
Hello everyone! I am new on here but definately not new to diets. I need to lose close to 100 pounds. That sounds to be such a daunting task, but I know I need to focus, one pound at a time. Hoping to get some great ideas for weight loss and staying on the band wagon. Lord only knows I fall off all the time! I have gotten hooked on watching the tv show "Dance Your *kitten* Off" and it has gotten me motivated to get some of this stinking weight off!

Replies

• havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    It really is possible. You just need to stick with it, work hard and watch what you eat. I have been working towards a healthier lifestyle since January and with the help of this site, a supportive husband and my own willpower, I have lost 72 lbs

You can do it too!
  • stang41992
    stang41992 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Congrats on taking the first step! Instead of saying "I need to lose 100 pounds" how about going for 10 at a time, that was it is less daunting. Just an idea. I hope you are very successful! :flowerforyou:
  • romero2006da
    romero2006da Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Welcome:wink:
  • TuscanySun
    TuscanySun Posts: 3,608 Member
    Options
    Welcome B~

You can do this!! Try breaking it into mini goals. I have twice to lose what you do and I so hear you with it being over whelming to think of the big number yet to go. Breaking it down into smaller goals or even two goals of 50 lbs each will mentally help you keep going and not get discouraged.

Good luck on your journey!!
  • malynch08
    Options
    Well good luck on your journey..I know you can do it..I joined curves for women and it has done me wonders already..but in order to do it..you really have to work hard and push yourself..I hope you do an amazing job..keep up good work..
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!!! You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: