Women 180's lbs - How many calories?

Options
Hey Ladies,
I am looking for the 180's to 160's challenge from yesterday. First, I wanted to join but forgot to reply to the thread. Also, I have a question for any woman in the 180's lbs range - how many calories do you eat? I am at 1,650 and I workout at least 5 days a week (31 yrs old). I have been having some trouble finding a good calorie range and so I am interesting in how many calories other women in my weight range eat.
Thanks!

Replies

• LittleElephant
    LittleElephant Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm aged 33 and 180lbs and trying to figure out the same thing as you. I'm currently on 1550 but exercise less than you. Not much help, sorry.
  • liog
    liog Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to net at least 1400 but no more than 1650. I usually work out 5-6 days a week. I'm 35, 5'6" and about 181 pounds.
  • alexisguardian
    Options
    I am 33 years old, 5'11'', and am finally at 179 (I plateaued at 181). I work out at least 3-5 times a week. I increased my calories to reflect my BMR two weeks ago. The first week I gained 3 pounds and the second I have dropped those 3 and 2 more. I am currently eating between 1800 and 2300 depending on my workouts but I always net at least 1800.

Good luck with your journey.
  • ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options
    I started at 189, now 169.

My calorie goal is 1600 net.
  • carolynbonacci
    carolynbonacci Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies! Good to know. I think that I worry about doing the "net calories" and end up looking at actual calories which means I am not eating enough. I have in the last week or so tried to meet my net calories and like one above saw a gain. I think that in the long run though I am better off looking at the net calories. I was really feeling super tried there for a while and I think in the long run this will pay off. Without considering exercise when I left Weight Watchers I did a study at work and the woman said I was eating about 1,725 calories (without including those I burn in exercise) and so I think I might be in the right place now (just need patience).