INSANITY before/after pics

Options
can't believe I'm actually finding the guts to post these pics.....just finished INSANITY this morning! 60 days - complete! It was the toughest workout I've ever done in my life!! Only lost about 5 pounds but lots and lots of inches and got so much stronger!!

Replies

• nicholebean
    nicholebean Posts: 160
    Options
    Congrats on finishing Insanity! I just finished it a week ago. For some reason your pictures didn't post but I'd love to see your results! You can see mine on my blog http://healthychoices-for-life.blogspot.com/2012/04/what-started-it-all.html.
  • seobstar
    seobstar Posts: 169
    Options
    I can't for the LIFE of me figure out how to resize them so that they're not HUGE on the screen. Every time I post them they are so big that you can't see the after photo!!! ugh, getting so annoyed!!! i just went ahead and changed my profile pic to it....

9RIpz.jpg?1
  • nicholebean
    nicholebean Posts: 160
    Options
    Great results! What is your after Insanity plan?
  • Spence_
    Spence_ Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Well done, way to go :D
  • courageous_cara
    courageous_cara Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation. You look so amazing!
  • jessalynne16
    jessalynne16 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Omg you look great. I'm on day 2 of insanity and boy is it tough; i'm glad to see someone on MFP that had great results. I was wondering how many calories you ate/day while doing insanity? did you follow their nutrition guide.
  • katiej122
    katiej122 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, this is really inspiring, I look like you in the before photo now and I'd love to look that good, well done :)
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    wow yeh INSANITY is NO JOKE! But you did it and you EARNED IT!!! You look great, the scale is tricky because you look like you lost alot more than 5lbs. Good thing you measured and took pics!! :) TEAM INSANITY WOOOOOOO!
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I hope I look like that when I'm done! Great job!
  • Canadien
    Canadien Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great work!
  • MinimizingMichelle
    MinimizingMichelle Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Honestly, the biggest difference I notice is in your arms! They look FANTASTIC!
  • wow u look great :)
  • Lilith47
    Lilith47 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I needed to see this! I did the fit test today and almost died!
  • MrzBlessedLady
    MrzBlessedLady Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    you look great!!
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I can't for the LIFE of me figure out how to resize them so that they're not HUGE on the screen. Every time I post them they are so big that you can't see the after photo!!! ugh, getting so annoyed!!! i just went ahead and changed my profile pic to it....

9RIpz.jpg?1

^^ AMAZING!! ^^
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Holy buckets! You look GREAT. What a difference!
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! AWESOME results!!! Congrats!!!
  • Lolzers
    Lolzers Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    awesome results!
  • fit1970
    fit1970 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look fantastic!! It's these before and after pics that really make me want to try Insanity, yet - I'm not sure I have the fitness level to even complete 10 days of it.
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    You look great.. it was all worth it.. I see a major difference.. awesome job..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!