NEWBIE HERE

Options
Hi ev1. :smile: :smile: Im so glad I found this site. I've been reading the posts & ev1 seems so supportive.I have 86 pounds to lose to get to a healthy weight according to my doctor.:sad: The good news is I think with all the tools & support here I JUST MIGHT MAKE IT.I'm from the south (Arkansas) where the quisine tends to lead toward more toward lots of fried food & lots of potatoes;so when i cook i have to do 2 different meals cause my hubby is terrified of any food that has diet in it's name or that he might think is good for you.Of course he happens to be a tiny little bone;but a sweet one.lol.Any way I'm excited to be here & hope to meet lots of you who are on this uphill quest with me.Good luck to every one & GOD bless.jeanniestephens

Replies

• sassekel
    sassekel Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP. goodluck with your weight loss goals, this is a great site enjoy all the helpful tools.
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Welcome Aboard:flowerforyou:
  • donna56
    donna56 Posts: 412
    Options
    Welcome!:happy:

208998.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Plans
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!!! You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • jeanniestephens
    Options
    Thanks so much to ev1 for the warm welcome.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much to ev1 for the warm welcome.
    WELCOME ABOARD ..... know that you CAN do this ... we are behind you all the step of the way ... take one day at a time .... make short term goals and reward yourself (BUT NOT WITH FOOD) drink all your water and you will be on the right track ... GOOD LUCK
  • ladawng
    ladawng Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also a newbie here on mfp and need to loose quite a bit of weight, so you are not alone. This site has helped me see what my eating issues are, now im just trying to fix them. My boyfriend isn't pushing me to loose weight at all. in fact, he told me i could be 1000 lbs and will still love me. However, I realize I need to loose it for my health and so that is who im doing it for, myself. Just know you are not alone in this long journey to healthiness!!!!
  • LaurieB5578
    LaurieB5578 Posts: 1,297
    Options
    I just joined yesterday and I'm already in love! It's super easy to use and the people here are warm and wonderful! Welcome!